No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Special large Parking spaces for People with babies.

The woman that parked here did not only miss the really wide and unobstructed gap - she also didn't have a baby with her (unless it was in the cage ;) )

23-06-12_1607.jpg

One thing I've found that's happened to me quite a few times, is that I'll squeeze into a spot somewhere between two poorly-parked cars. Then, when I come back to my car an hour later, both of those other cars are gone, and I look like I let Stevie Wonder park my car.

Not in that case, I saw how she got there :D

But I know that problem - if it's possible I then park within the space, then I don't care if the dude next to me will get a problem...

Special large Parking spaces for People with babies.

The woman that parked here did not only miss the really wide and unobstructed gap - she also didn't have a baby with her (unless it was in the cage ;) )

23-06-12_1607.jpg
That's the kind of people that call you a "dog hater" or "heartless person" if you tell them their baby (read: stupid pintsize dog) does not entitle her to the same privileges a human child would.

The dogs kept in these cages are normally the worst around. They will bark and snarl at anything, even much larger dogs. Pretty much like their owners. This applies to all cars, but proper offroaders, there these cages are used to separate the dogs from bag the hunter shot earlier.

You really only need a net or some bars behind the backseats. These people need cages, because their stupid dogs will jump against the windows whenever they see something to bark at.

paaaark.jpg

homerfacepalm.jpg

You really only need a net or some bars behind the backseats. These people need cages, because their stupid dogs will jump against the windows whenever they see something to bark at.
These cages are the official recommendations for every dog by animal-care organisations here ... I agree that it is overkill, but I see a lot of people who have this stuff in their cars because it?s recommended to them at animal shelters and vets ...

Last edited:
Was just coming home from work. Rounded a blind corner and was so amazed at the moronic parking job that I had to turn around to take some pictures.

The speed limit on this road is 30. I was doing about 25, but I've seen idiots fly around this bend at upwards of 45. Its just an accident waiting to happen. Heres the full progression.

1. Driving like normal, no big deal.

2. He look theres a car parked there, no problem

3. Mother of god - he's in the middle of the street.

Here's mine. Went to the local supermarket yesterday. Found 2 open parking spaces ahead of each other, so I drove my Octavia into the last one and drove upto the first one, so my nose was pointing into the road between the parking spots. No other cars around.

http://img256.imageshack.**/img256/284/70479584.jpg

I came outside after 10 minutes to find my car bracketed. I swear this was not staged in any way. I think first the VW Transporter pulled in behind me, and the Citroen parked in front. Took a pic and wanted to wait (as I was still in my...work...uniform...:mrgreen:) but had to drive the gf to an appointment would have liked to confront the idiots who did that. The lines on the ground are very faded though (I'm also not far enough to the front of the box because I couldn't see the lines anymore) and next to the Citroen you can see another car who is parked wrongly.

No problem driving away from this mess, if some knucklehead had parked beside me it would have gotten interesting though...

Because who doesn't have parking spaces 3 deep...? :lol:

Oh God.....another local, in a fucking Skoda!

Last edited:
Fucking Corvette drivers.

BRRFM.jpg