No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Went out to lunch with a few guys from work.

Ooohhh! A spot!
8stTm3G.jpg

Nope.
N07cNcg.jpg

How are you this terrible at life?
T48pJ89.jpg

The Chevy was sticking out pretty far into the aisle when I swung around, but not that bad since the spots are pretty long. After lunch the Civic was still there with no car on either side of it.

Last edited:
Went out to lunch with a few guys from work.

Ooohhh! A spot!
8stTm3G.jpg

Nope.
N07cNcg.jpg

How are you this terrible at life?
T48pJ89.jpg

The Chevy was sticking out pretty far into the aisle when I swung around, but not that bad since the spots are pretty long. After lunch the Civic was still there with no car on either side of it.

Damn, I should have gotten a pic of a similar vintage civic parking at work today, they swung it like barely into the spot and seemingly went "fuck it, good enough" and bailed.

The problem? The lot they chose to park in is this:

Viewed from above:

dDs75TE.png

Blue car is the blue Civic. Now the lot is actually a bit narrower than this so a random car with half of it sticking out into the traffic flow is a giant pain in the ass.

At least it's aligned to some line, even though it's not the one you are supposed to line up to... :p

Okay, I can beat that - with a Skoda!

image215.jpg

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

And for the mathematicians among you:

sprung-ins-dach.jpg

That accident was a few years ago. Did they ever determine how fast the Skoda must have been going?

That accident was a few years ago. Did they ever determine how fast the Skoda must have been going?

Yup, about 140 kph.

Last edited: