No 56k: Parked like an idiot

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
A challenge to all of you: to post pictures taken by you, off course, of cars parked like an idiot. Something like this:

35lyayt.jpg

I know the van's too big, but this guy managed to park it across 3 parking spaces!

There's more to come.

:cool:

This is what a Penn State education gets you :rolleyes: (I went there, I can say that):

0216091156-1.jpg

0216091156a-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is what a Penn State education gets you :rolleyes: (I went there, I can say that):

0216091156-1.jpg

0216091156a-1.jpg

If that was a truck, lifted or not, then ok but a BMW? Driver has an identity crisis.

0216091156-1.jpg

If your college is anything like mine, there is a horrible lack of parking. If it's time for my class to start and that is the only space left I will resort to that and I have had to before.

If your college is anything like mine, there is a horrible lack of parking. If it's time for my class to start and that is the only space left I will resort to that and I have had to before.

The parking isn't terrible, but they could definitely use more spaces.

I've heard horror stories about trying to find a spot at other schools. I think its a nationwide university lack of planning with parking.

I've just thought of this, that Beemer should be on a promotional poster for driving RWD cars in the snow. That and the ZR-1 guy from last winter

Last edited:
Well... this is not exactly "parked like an idiot"... but it also shows some idiocy...

At my university people got a ticket for [parking on the sidewalk............... me too.. although this isn't my car.....

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/i-/i-d-k/2009/09/27/p3.JPG

yah... these cars parked on the sidewalk really are an extreme obstacle for people that walk there.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, if you call that parking on the road, then you deserve a ticket for not leaving 3m of space between your wing mirror and the white line - which would be almost double the width of that dark Astra F.

You're basically forcing other drivers to cross that line, which as we all know is bad.

Something else to add for the topic itself: There's very limited parking space around here (or too many cars...), made worse by people who just can't use the available space properly. For example I've noticed how a Golf is often parked in front of a sign post, leaving 2-3m space between the car and the post. GRRR. Same thing happens when people park right next to a driveway. They'll leave a huge gap between their car and what is actually needed to get in/out of the garage... too lazy to make pictures.

Last edited:
I went to Ukraine a few weeks ago, and I saw 2 or 3 people park completely on the sidewalk, all in one place at one time. Too bad I didn't have my camera on me.

It's legal here to park on the sidewalk if you leave 1 meter of space on it so the pedestrians can walk. I don't think it's a bad ideea as a parked car off the road leaves an extra lane usable.

Well, if you call that parking on the road, then you deserve a ticket for not leaving 3m of space between your wing mirror and the white line - which would be almost double the width of that dark Astra F.

You're basically forcing other drivers to cross that line, which as we all know is bad.

You should see the parking here. People park not near the curb on sidestreets, on both sides. I quite often have the problem of there being a two way road with only enough room for one car to get by.

You should see the parking here. People park not near the curb on sidestreets, on both sides. I quite often have the problem of there being a two way road with only enough room for one car to get by.

I always have this problem, because there are not enough parking spaces here, so people become "creative". One of two cars that want to pass, both at the same time and in opposite direction, has to stop for a couple of seconds on a free space and wait for the other to pass. This is also a perfect way to determine if the person in front of you is a civilized driver or an egoistic dumbass.

However, this happens quite always on narrow streets, so speed shoould be low anyway, even without cars parked.