Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

b_ting said:
and i saw these yesterday

040602123819-10123.jpg

SL55 AMG

:shock: :shock: NICE!!

SiR_dude said:
They sort of grow on you though. I don't mind em.
Ditto.

While in London i saw:

3 different strech Hummers
Lotus Elise
A lot of Rolls Royces
Even more Bentleys
A heavily tuned Supra
2 Honda NSXs
Every second car was either a ferrari or a Porsche(soon i lost track of them)
A couple of skylines
A Mazda rx7

Back here in Est i have seen:

A porsche 911 gt3
A Ferrari 360 Modena (it was doing a powerslide at that time)
A couple of Bentleys (including the new Continental Gt and an old 30's one...can't remember what it was exactly)
A dark purple Diablo (a couple of times on my way to school)
Two Maybachs
A BMW m3 CSL
A 900 hp old Chevy Camaro and a 900+ hp Toyota Supra :)
A Nice Nissan Skyline and a 500 hp Bmw 540 (e34)
Way too many Mazda Rx8s

Yeah...i'm a lucky bastard 8)

well, one day i saw a yellow Murcielago zooming past me on the opposite lane
another day i saw a black 550 Barchetta stopping outside a hotel-style residential building
i also saw a few M5's, RS6's, E55 AMG's and S-type R's here around
once i saw a young office lady (around 20-30) parking an E55 AMG across the street :shock:

here in HK there're juz too many Porsches
and the streets are flooded with Merc and BMW (mostly E240 and S320)

saw RR Phantom outside the showroom but never saw a Maybach (really hope to c it for real)
the CLK-GTR and the Zonda were on display here twice but i always missed those.... :(
and the car that i want to c for real most is McLaren F1 (there are none in HK:()

hey b_ting, i am in hong kong too, you can see the maybach in stanely where the shell station use to be! i seen both the 57 and 67!

Saw a nice silver Porsche 911 Turbo on the way home from work today. :)

jasonchiu said:
hey b_ting, i am in hong kong too, you can see the maybach in stanely where the shell station use to be! i seen both the 57 and 67!

really?
but how come?
are they always there?
isn't the Center of Excellence in Clear Water Bay?

Re: I saw...

Re: I saw...

Viper007Bond said:
When you see something cool, post what you saw! :)

hmm.. raced an AMG mercedes the other day.. it lost 8)

P5140451.sized.jpg

b_ting said:
another day i saw a black 550 Barchetta stopping outside a hotel-style residential building
once i saw a young office lady (around 20-30) parking an E55 AMG across the street :shock:

saw RR Phantom outside the showroom but never saw a Maybach (really hope to c it for real)
the CLK-GTR and the Zonda were on display here twice but i always missed those.... :(
and the car that i want to c for real most is McLaren F1 (there are none in HK:()

(there are none in HK:(

Uhm, there are like 76 (I believe, cuz 100x were built, 76 for the road, and 24 for track) McLaren F1s built, so don't hold your breath seeing one ;)

haz

I think the only cool cars I've seen is a Ferrari 355, and a Ferrari ...err...forgotten the name, an Aston Martin DB7, and I think I saw a McLaren F1; couldn't be sure though, it was going so damn fast...

Hehe, yeah. I just heard a loud engine, looked around and saw this shape that looks vaguely like a McLaren F1. I honestly couldn't tell, as I was on my bike on the way to school (damn education :x) so there was no way I could go check. But the badge on the rear was in the right place, and looked right, so it might well have been. :wink:

SiR_dude said:
Uh.....it's in front of you, meaning you're losing :mrgreen:

heh..

well.. no AMG badge on the front = no proof :)
It put up a decent fight though.. I guess he didn't want to loose to an old Opel Vectra :)

haz said:
b_ting said:

(there are none in HK:(

Uhm, there are like 76 (I believe, cuz 100x were built, 76 for the road, and 24 for track) McLaren F1s built, so don't hold your breath seeing one ;)

haz

perhaps i may go to britain some day to hv a look at it in its showroom~

I'm going i one month, I look at it for you ;)
haz