Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

He bought it after testing quite a lot of GTs, if he found the driving experience rubbish, I don't think he would have bothered buying one.

He bought it because it was his childhood dream car and because he could never fit in the original.

He went through two of them.

And both of them are no longer in his garage.

When I drove the Ford GT is when I realized TG aren't giving completely honest reviews. It made me kind of mad, actually. I drove the Ford GT and the Corvette Z06 back-to-back, and it baffled me that Jeremy complained about the harsh ride of the Z06 on public streets when the Ford GT is 10 times worse in that regard and it was never mentioned. I can understand it because they must get supercar fatigue and they do tend to latch onto some very subjective complaints and over-exaggerate them beyond proportion while simultaneously ignoring glaring problems in other areas.

Last edited:
^ that's either very unlucky... or... personalised

Shit, Just imagining getting that slapped on by the dealer after buying a new car makes me shiver

Last edited:
There aren't personalised plates over here. And this is one out of only two possible occurrences in which all 7 numbers are identical - other one is 88-888-88, rumoured to be on an old Subaru Leone.

Partially related: Satan driving a Prius? Something's not quite right here.

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2009/07/09/IMG_0018.jpg

159 with the TI sport pack. Diesel but nevertheless. Magnificent.

Wow, that looks great. Saw a black one today with some stock 16-17" rims under it, looked pretty boring compared to this. This is pure sex.

Knowing that they will screw this beautiful design with the next one based on the MiTo's design makes me a really sad panda :-(

Yesterday in the Singapore Marina Square area, in a 15 lot carpark, I saw:
Ferrari F360
Ferrari F430 convertible
Jaguar XK
Ferrari F430 Scuderia

That was pure awesome. Sorry I didn't take a picture. I forgot. hahhaha

DO 2 identical "new" Porsche 911 Carrera 4s count?

Yesterday in the Singapore Marina Square area, in a 15 lot carpark, I saw:
Ferrari F360
Ferrari F430 convertible
Jaguar XK
Ferrari F430 Scuderia

That was pure awesome. Sorry I didn't take a picture. I forgot. hahhaha

You forgot to take a picture? :blink:

I'd be stealing a camera from a nearest turist just to get a photo of that collection of cars :D

Or maybe he doesn't want some idiot in a 95 civic to bang his doors on his lovely lambo.

Parking like that is just like putting a huge sign on the car saying "KEY ME".

Yeah, I've been noticing recently that hardly anyone in my town knows how to park properly.