Snetterton Days

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
So I finally made it out to my old stomping grounds of nearby Snetterton Circuit for the first time this year. Today's even was called Modified Live and I thought it would just be a meeting of ricers that I could laugh at. It was to some extent but it was a whole lot more! There was actual racing with everything from hatchbacks to Radicals and even some 90s F1 cars. They had a drifting event too and it was the first time I got to see that in person. And of course some nice eye candy around the paddock and parking area. So enough babbling, on with the photos!

It was an awesome day out!! I think this was the best day I've had at the circuit so far. The variety was incredible! Where else are you running back and forth to see F1 cars and pro drifters both going at it at the same time? And to top it all off I think my panning techniques have improved.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Seeing as I'm a regular attendee at Snetterton with it being just 30 minutes from my house I've changed the thread title to cover all my experiences. Here are the highlights from last weekend's GT and Formula 4 gathering.

"I do zat lap time in a van!"

An Eagle E-Type. Very nice!

Ginetta. It's about the size of an MX-5 and looks like a little Dodge Viper. Talking to one of the drivers I found out they sell them to anyone. Do want!!

This SLS sounded sooooo good on track!

Last edited: