Tutto Italiano 2013

LeVeL

Forum Addict
Pop-quiz - how do you draw a huge crowd away from over 50 Ferraris and Lamborghinis? Park a Spyker next to a Veyron. Sadly, I couldn't get any pictures of the two of them together, as they were completely surrounded. The Bug looked unbelievably plain and boring next to all the Italians, imho.

I also realized that I really don't like Ferrari. Every Ferrari owner goes to car shows not to look at other cars, but to stand next to theirs and talk about it all day long. When they are not discussing the authenticity of their Ferrari shirts, jackets, hats, and shoes, they are bragging about the shift-speed (since they probably can't drive a stick anyways) as if it actually makes any difference when all of their driving is limited to a leisurely 60mph in the right lane on their way to some other car show. Lamborghini owners, on the other hand, are pretty chill and just love driving and often modding their cars. Oh, and between the F40 and the Countach, guess which one was roped off? :rolleyes: Anyways, pics:

Mmm, dat Giulia Sprint Speciale... And a 2000 GTV :drools:

Cool stuff :)

I have pretty much the same experience with most Ferrari owners here in Denmark. To the events I have been to, they come decked out in their "authentic" red Ferrari cap, keychain, polo shirt and puma shoes.

I quite like many of the cars but I would have a hard time with being associated with the typical Ferrari owner.

Shit I always miss the lawn events when I'm at home because I don't look at the schedule. Great shots of great cars though.