Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamburg Stadtpark Revival (classic car gathering, racing, demonstration runs etc.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 56k: Hamburg Stadtpark Revival (classic car gathering, racing, demonstration runs etc.)

Like every year since 2002 there is an event called Stadtpark-Revival (website only in German) which commemorates the Stadtpark-races in the 1930s to 1950s. There are demonstration runs and constancy trials around a course on closed public roads. Another road is closed so it is used as a classic car parking lot, no cars younger than 30 years is allowed there (OK, there are a few exceptions, but generally it's modern cars forbidden). This year there was an original Bugatti Type 35 and an Indy Car.

First, pictures from the various races:

Then, the paddock:

There was a "Concours d'Elegance" as well, some of the contestants:

And the already mentioned classic car parking lot:

Why E10? I'm driving E46...

That looks like an incredible day out. Weather perfect and a great selection of cars. Thanks for sharing.
    WillDAQ: To use the technical terms: "the Mustang is to aerodynamics what horse shit is to fine dining"

Dr Grip: Brilliant!

EyeMWing Because what fun is a silicone dick if you don't try putting it in somebody's backside at least once.

Jay IKEA now ranks up in my awesome list, quite near bacon and blowjobs.

Cowboy I've never gotten so drunk I wanted to rub one out while shoving a fire extinguisher up my ass.

Remind me never to have him round to dinner!

www.mattonmotors.com/ @MattOnMotors

Comment

Working...
    X