Petit LeMans - Road Atlanta (56K not so much)

Great pics.
Did you have a Stig shirt on? I saw only one other guy with one, could that have been you?

no, that wasnt me. i was in a sleeveless t-shirt and khaki shorts complaining about the heat, man it was a scorcher, but nighttime was just...breathtaking.

the hot rotors glowing red combined with the lights of the cars themselves makes for a very very beautiful show.

the C6R's # was illuminated so great. the green just sticks out

but if you're talking about the guy in a white t-shirt that said "i am the stigs fat american cousin"

no, it wasnt me...but i saw him too

no, that wasnt me. i was in a sleeveless t-shirt and khaki shorts complaining about the heat, man it was a scorcher, but nighttime was just...breathtaking.

the hot rotors glowing red combined with the lights of the cars themselves makes for a very very beautiful show.

the C6R's # was illuminated so great. the green just sticks out

but if you're talking about the guy in a white t-shirt that said "i am the stigs fat american cousin"

no, it wasnt me...but i saw him too

Yeah it was hot, but the night was awesome. I didn't stay for the fireworks, I kind of wish I had, but after walking around for 8 hours in the heat and not eating anything and facing an hour drive home, I don't know if I would have made it.

I missed that guy, the shirt I saw was the original blue one.