Australian V8 Supercars

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Demented Freak said:
Speaking of Bathurst, driven around there at the 60kph limit in my little Corolla a couple of times. Something you don't see on the TV is how steep and narrow the downhill sections are, so when you realise how quick the V8s are going through there you relise they either have tiny brains or titanium nads...
Yeah it is heaps steep and the speeds the V8's attack it are amazing.
Those V8 cars are setup perfectly for attacking it at pace so they are in
control :)

Well they are coming down the side of a mountain... It doesn't look it on TV but conrod is seriously narrow...

Titanium nads indeed.

PlaceMakers V8 International, Pukekohe Park Raceway, Round 2 15/4/2005 - 17/4/2005
Well its back to business again. The Top 10 Shootout just finished and its an all Ford front row :thumbsdown:

My man Skaifey could only manage 7th on the grid but Richo & Murph are back on form :)
I'm putting my money on Lowndes & Ambrose tangling on the 1st corner :mrgreen:I just want someone to stop Ambrose from ruining our
sport like Shumaka ( :p )did to F1

Update: Race 1 Results!!

Kiwi wins on home turf, my man Skaifey went up to 3rd :D and Ambrose went down to 5th (yey!)

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
PlaceMakers V8 International, Pukekohe Park Raceway, Round 2 15/4/2005 - 17/4/2005
Well its back to business again. The Top 10 Shootout just finished and its an all Ford front row :thumbsdown:

My man Skaifey could only manage 7th on the grid but Richo & Murph are back on form :)
I'm putting my money on Lowndes & Ambrose tangling on the 1st corner :mrgreen:I just want someone to stop Ambrose from ruining our
sport like Shumaka ( :p )did to F1

Oh god if only!!! I can see Ambrose running away with it though. He couldn't go to Nascar fast enough. :p

IMHO, this was the best round I have ever watched in V8Supercars :woot: !! Crashes, good racing, crashes and even night-time racing...and crashes!!
Kiwi won on home turf followed by two-SBR cars....im gonna post vid's of two major crashes in the "offers" section shortly.

Kiwi wins on home turf, my man Skaifey went up to 3rd and Ambrose went down to 5th (yey!)

You realise Ingall has a contract with AVESCO, that states he has to win the N.Z race, to keep the Kiwis gob-smacked and coming back next year! :)

What about Todd Kelly? What a tool! LMAO! He's almost as stoopid as his little brother (I wish his balls would drop), honestly how did Rick get a ride???

All in all though, I thought it was a great action packed round (What about Brad Jones flipping the BOC car!). Can't wait for Barbagallo, each round is another nail in the GM coffin.

holden%20logo.jpg

Welcome to the forums mate...my present to you :p
btw what the hell do you think will happen once ambrose leaves huh? Fords doomed :lol: :evil: :lol:

Have managed to catch a few of these races over the years and Im a great fan of the PS2 games.All Ill say is that it is the best touring car series in the world.Everyone is evenly matched,not afraid to put the bumper in and not at least the soundtrack!!

^^^ Not afriad to go bumper to bumper? haha You should watch the V8 Brutes. (Ute from of V8 supercars) Now there is some rubbing racing.

Barbagallo - WOW. A-fucking-mazing. Great racing. Ambrose just blows me away, seriously. It's also fun seeing diffenent drivers win. And what's up with Brad Jones. That is the second race he flipped the car. They are becoming serious in putting a sponsor on the bottom of the car...:lol:

Are there any torrent sites where I can get the races each week? I know you can get streaming video from the V8 Supercars website but would much prefer something I can burn to DVD without too much hassle.

There is a site but we can't mention it ;)

Round 5 from Shanghai, China 2day!!! Skaife (holden) on pole :D Broadcast starts at 12pm EST....

Cyaz 8)

Damn it. I won't be able to download the race. This sucks.

is it available on normal channels?... I think I'm watching the shanghai one now, its on channel 10 or something

nvm... I'm pretty sure I'm watching the SHanghai leg, I recognize the track with the stands over the main grandstand... wow Aussie V8 seems more interesting then BTCC.... :D , and the Ford Falcons sound amazing :thumbsup:

Stop it. You're teasing me...:lol:

andyhui01 said:
nvm... I'm pretty sure I'm watching the SHanghai leg, I recognize the track with the stands over the main grandstand... wow Aussie V8 seems more interesting then BTCC.... :D , and the Ford Falcons sound amazing :thumbsup:

Yeah its on channel 10 mate... fairly good race the first one was...