No 56k: Race of Champions 2011 - Sunday - D-Fence's coverage [Tons of pics & videos, WARNING]

D

D-Fence

Race of Champions 2011 - Sunday - D-Fence's coverage [Tons of pics & videos, WARNING]

I spent my birthday at the Race of Champions 2011 in D?sseldorf, Germany and took a ton of videos and pictures & want to share them with you. If you ever have the chance to go there, do it, it was bloody brilliant. First up was the Legends Cup (where Mr. Blomqvist crashed through a barrier), followed by the "big one". The skill level was incredibly high, noone really crashed (ok, we had some spins and a Fabia on two wheels, but nothing big), they were all quite close (except for Schumacher, who really dominated some races, scary). The atmosphere was nice, and seriously, 50? for >5h of automotive entertainment, can't complain. Since I do not want to link all videos here, check out my playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B607623F2DE9151&feature=edit_ok

I will add more videos when I get around to upload them (HD is huge, and I need to re-celebrate my birthday tonight again :D).

Ogier vs Kristensen, final round

Schumacher vs Vettel

Schumacher overtakes (!) Deegan

Stuck vs Blomqvist

As I said, check channel for more! :D

Here come the pics. Full res. Sorry, 56k!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday and all, but....

ARE YOU F*****G KIDDING ME???

120 full size 12mpx images (4000x3000) on one page? No 56k my ass, I have 100mbit, and Firefox kept the whole machine frozen for minutes. I have 4 gb ram and it was full before I had a chance to close the bloody thread. Twice. I am only able to reply because I have disabled images loading.

There's a thumbnail link in armedcats for a reason, so lazy bastards like you don't have to resize <_<

Sorry about that, I thought I used the thumbnail link, I had to *spit* use Internetexplorer to upload it and the Armedcats interface was lagging like crazy. Fixing it asap.

<3 I could not stand the idea of causing you technological discomfort! :p

Just goes to show how shit the Mercedes GP cars are. It's not like Schumacher just intentionally sucks in F1. Bloody good stuff. :thumbsup:

It was quite amazing to see how good he was with every car they threw at him, even in the NASCAR type thingies he completely destroyed the other driver.....until he met Mr. LeMans Kristensen :)
I got more videos & will upload them over night, this will take some time as I am now down to my own 1Mbit up and each video is ~400mb....but I suffer for your viewing pleasure :p