X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haz
    started a topic Official WRC thread

Official WRC thread

Make sure your posts goes in this thread.

haz

• Ripplin
    replied

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/june-...4--12-12-.html

It won't be the car breaker it used to be, and probably no need for the beloved snorkels, but still, it'll be nice to see the beautiful scenery and whatnot.
    Last edited by Ripplin; June 29th, 2018, 1:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ripplin
    replied
    Still waiting to hear if they'll keep him for next season. If not, I'm sure he'll get a ride somewhere. I feel bad for Kris, but almost worse for Paul.

Leave a comment:

• Thanatos
    replied
    https://www.motorsport.com/wrc/news/...ashes-1041248/ about time imho

Leave a comment:

• Ripplin
    replied
    PLEEEEEASE let this happen...

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/march...2--12-12-.html

There are other rallies I miss (New Zealand, Australia on ball bearings, Acropolis, Cyprus, etc...), but the Safari Rally is the one I miss the most. I really hope it does come back in some form!

Leave a comment:

• Thanatos
    replied
    Sweden was weeird. Toyota was nowhere, Ford the same, while Citroen and Hyundai were the cars to have. Jesus christ this is completly random and I love it!

Leave a comment:

• jack_christie
    replied
    So they might have too much snow in Sweden this weekend

Leave a comment:

• Matt2000
    replied
    What an exciting start to the season, so much going on. The snow and the ice both shook things up. Congrats to Ogier, Tanak and Latvala for their podium places, to Kris for his power stage win and commiserations to Evans and Lappi in particular for just missing out at the end. I'm looking forward to seeing better from Breen too.

Leave a comment:

• jack_christie
    replied
    One day left on a brilliant snowy Monte

Leave a comment:

• jack_christie
    replied
    Monte starts today

Timetable
    http://planetemarcus.com/saison-wrc/...te-carlo-2018/

Leave a comment:

• Thanatos
    replied
    Good job Ford, droping the money so Ogier stays in M-Sport. Christ, citroen is going to suffer. I just dont see loeb doing anything worthwhile. Maybe he'll help develop the car, but the 3 current drivers are just not consistant enough for any serious title contention.

Leave a comment:

• Matt2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Thanatos View Post
    I'm more worried about M-Sport. It's almost sure Ogier is going to Citroen, so that leaves them with Evans, Ostberg and possible Breen. Tiedemant (WRC2) imho isn't fast enough, BRC and ERC don't have any talent ready for WRC either.
    Suninen? I'm sure he'll be looking for a WRC drive and if Toyota are already full maybe he'll find a place with Malcolm.

Leave a comment:

• Thanatos
    replied
    Eh Haenninen. I have nothing agains't him, but he knows getting a full WRC entry at his age and in this economy he can be glad he got that. Toyota's development season is done and now needs either winners and/or serious point scorers, which Lappi, Latvala and Tanak are.

I'm more worried about M-Sport. It's almost sure Ogier is going to Citroen, so that leaves them with Evans, Ostberg and possible Breen. Tiedemant (WRC2) imho isn't fast enough, BRC and ERC don't have any talent ready for WRC either.

Leave a comment:

• Matt2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Thanatos View Post
    Best season since forever, every manufacturer scored at least one win. If Toyota gets its act together, with the new driver shuffle, next year could be even better.

Leave a comment:

• Thanatos
    replied
    Best season since forever, every manufacturer scored at least one win. If Toyota gets its act together, with the new driver shuffle, next year could be even better.
    Last edited by Thanatos; October 30th, 2017, 7:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Matt2000
    replied
    Congrats to Ogier, M-Sport and especially to Evans for the performance this weekend. Nice to hear the national anthem twice, not something I've heard in WRC for a long time, maybe not since Colin McRae.

Leave a comment:

• Thanatos
    replied
    It's getting more and more clear Ford nad Hyundai are the cars to have this season. Citroen and Toyota are only fast if Latvala and Meeke have a good weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Thanatos
    replied
    does anyone know what's the deal with ostberg/prokop ford team? it seems Mads will drive in argentina, but still nothing on prokop.

Leave a comment:

• Ripplin
    replied
    Four different manufacturer winners in the first four rallies of the season for the first time since 1986. Awesome! The end result may be roughly the same as usual, but it's nice to have variety along the way.

Leave a comment:

• Posambique
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt2000 View Post
    That would be great, although I think it's only fair that Mikkelsen gets a drive somewhere first because he's just bored running away with WRC2 victories...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X