do you watch F1?

F1 cars in London, Regent Street

F1 cars in London, Regent Street

Hello everyone, directly from Mexico City reckoning Top Gear is the best motoring show in the world.

I was wondering if somebody recorded and/or ripped the F1 cars show at Regent Street, London. I saw a bit in BBC's World News but would love to have the complete show.

And by the way, Renault with Alonso and BAR with Button are the next F1 champions.

PS. For those who live in the USA or get a channel called "Speed" wherever you live, Fifth Gear will start airing on July 12th. Top Gear has also started its 4th series in BBC World fortunately.

Re: F1 cars in London, Regent Street

Re: F1 cars in London, Regent Street

pvs81 said:
Hello everyone, directly from Mexico City reckoning Top Gear is the best motoring show in the world.

I was wondering if somebody recorded and/or ripped the F1 cars show at Regent Street, London. I saw a bit in BBC's World News but would love to have the complete show.

And by the way, Renault with Alonso and BAR with Button are the next F1 champions.

PS. For those who live in the USA or get a channel called "Speed" wherever you live, Fifth Gear will start airing on July 12th. Top Gear has also started its 4th series in BBC World fortunately.
Asking once is plenty. Please don't spam.

Well, as an avid F1 fan, I'm still loving it. I suppose I only really watch it as it's the best live motorsport covered in the UK. If we had the same coverage on say GT Racing, then I'd probably watch that instead.

Well, tbh, I'd watch anything where you never know if a car is gonna crash n burn or smash into a billion pieces every few minutes :D

I think next season is going to be the season of Williams BMW btw, especially if they manage to acquire both Button and Webber. Rule Britannia! :)

yeah williams and mclaren are gonna be fighting for the title granted mclaren can get reliable cars.

renault will also be in the mix. ferrari without schumi will do ok. it will be very compeditive, which is good even though i love to see dominant performances as schumi's.

yeah i heard about that.

so lets pool up some cash and hire a hitman, Ecclestone is a piece of shit that NEEDS to be delt with. 8) :evil:

what a fucking prick, one of the most historical GP's removed to accomadate Bahrain or China :roll:

i heard that if ecclestone doesn't come with more money for the teams themselves, and if he doesn't stop being such a prick, ferrari, renault and another brand are going to start their own alternative competition. any news on that?

It's all about money. If they start alternative competition... will it be broadcasted all over the world? Will the sponsors pay as much? If not, I highly doubt anyone will abandone F1 just to irritate Bernie :) unless they are loosing alot of money on it (like Ford). And I was under impression that teams weren't that glad with Silverstone either. Not the track, but crappy organizing and stuff...
Of course viewers and fans are suffering :(
But than again... Shanghai looks pretty good, so it's not that bad alternative :roll:

yeah its always about the money thats the problem.

sure shanghai is a good venue and sure silverstone is a run down airpost hangar of a track but its historic and shouldnt be taken out of the schedule.

bone said:
i heard that if ecclestone doesn't come with more money for the teams themselves, and if he doesn't stop being such a prick, ferrari, renault and another brand are going to start their own alternative competition. any news on that?
I sure hope they don't, the last time a racing series split up, I thought it was a disaster.
I used to watch indycar all the time, but ever since they split up into Cart and IRL, I hardly ever watch anymore.

Currently, the news is that the richer teams are expected to provide engines for the smaller teams and if they refuse to co-operate then the smaller teams won't be able to afford to compete and so will have to drop and the big teams will have to run 3 cars, which is basically impossible.

It's Ecclestone's usual style of threatening the big teams with threats that he never really intends to carry out.