Which is better f1 or football/othersports

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop making stupid threads.

As a sport F1 is unique for me. With other sports I have teams that I watch constantly and cheer for but I never find myself watching a game in which they're not playing. With F1 I watch it mainly for the spectacle. There are teams and drivers I like to see win, but I wouldn't really say I have any favorites. Strangely enough F1 is the only sport I follow on a day-to-day basis and keep up on the action that goes on outside the races.

I also like how international F1 is which is a real change after watching sports here in America. It's cool seeing the flags on the podiums and hearing the national anthems of the winning driver and team.

I saw this on another forums site about f1 and lots of people replied so though it would be a gd idea to try it on here. and if your not going to answer the question then don't post a message!!!!!

Last edited:
Next week: apples and oranges. Which is more awesomer?

Apples for sure...oranges have all the seeds...and you've got to peel them...

First of all,

+1 to that.

Secondly, at times, your spelling and grammar makes baby Jesus cry.

Thirdly, try lurking for a while and see what kind of things people post around here, and try thinking hard if it is appropriate to post a new thread on the theme.

And fourthly, on the question's topic, motorsports in general, excluding (exclusively) oval racing, beat any other kind of sport to a pulp in my view.

First of all,

+1 to that.

Thirdly, try lurking for a while and see what kind of things people post around here, and try thinking hard if it is appropriate to post a new thread on the theme.

And fourthly, on the question's topic, motorsports in general, excluding (exclusively) oval racing, beat any other kind of sport to a pulp in my view.
Thanks for nice comment final gear people suck compared to other forums!!!

Last edited:
First of all,

+1 to that.

[/thread]

And a +rep for vikirad ;)

Is f1 the best sport?.... yes

Well, it's all a matter of personal taste and opinion. I, for one, enjoy motor sports and cricket, and to ask if formula 1 is the best sport is relative.

However, to us F1 enthusiasts the question is obviously, of course it is.

Thanks for nice comment final gear people suck compared to other forums!!!

Is it us who suck, or the people who don't take the time to think about what they post, and how they come across on forums, before posting?

We were all new to finalgear at some point in time, yet we all managed to stay out of trouble and tried to keep things intelligent, coherent, and civilized, to a point wherein we were accepted into making random threads of a similar nature.

Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I very rarely hand out neg rep (and if you browse the forums enough, you'll see that I try to support new posters rather than drive them away), however, if someone comes across as being an attention seeker, or just an all around cock, then the neg rep is definitely deserved.

Well, it's all a matter of personal taste and opinion. I, for one, enjoy motor sports and cricket, and to ask if formula 1 is the best sport is relative.

However, to us F1 enthusiasts the question is obviously, of course it is.

Aye, I can't compare F1 to Football (Soccer), because I love them both, in parallel. One is not better than the other, however, if I had to choose between watching a Football game and F1, I would pick F1, because motor racing is in my blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.