Song used in ITV season review?

mapesy18

They did a season review during the qualifying session for the Brazilian Grand Prix about 25 minutes into the show (just after they talked with Coulthard and I really want to know the name of the song used. It's kind of an orchestral score that makes me think of Lord of the Rings.

Note: I'm not referring to the montages shown on race day that featured Black Parade by My Chemical Romance and Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon.

They did a season review during the qualifying session for the Brazilian Grand Prix about 25 minutes into the show (just after they talked with Coulthard and I really want to know the name of the song used. It's kind of an orchestral score that makes me think of Lord of the Rings.
I'll take a look but I can guarantee nothing.

I don't think thats what he was talking about. I'm pretty sure that its a Hans Zimmer piece you are looking for (works on Jerry Bruckheimer films mostly, like Gone in 60 Seconds, Pirates of the Carribean , etc, as well as disney on occasion), but I can't place which movie its from. I do know what you are talking about though.

Its the review of the season showing the DC points changes over the whole season, not the ITV "goodbye" thing.

JH

re-edit: just listened to the video again and its not "the rock". Not even sure its Hans Zimmer anymore, cool song though. Almost sounds like a James Bond song of some sort, can't say though.

Last edited:
The song sounds quite familiar to me, I think they used in an episode of Top Gear once or twice. Maybe you could find it that way?

^^^:cool:
Note: I'm not referring to the montages shown on race day that featured Black Parade by My Chemical Romance and Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon.

Neither am I, I'm referring to this:

They did a season review during the qualifying session for the Brazilian Grand Prix about 25 minutes into the show (just after they talked with Coulthard

Instrumental music, definately used by Top Gear in the past.

I'm uploading a video of it right now. Be quick to look at it as I'm sure ITV won't be particularly pleased and tell me to remove it.

my phone picked the song up as
Rob Dougan - Will You Follow Me?
you have to open it up since embedding was disabled
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3XHtmQSg9c[/YOUTUBE]