Random F1 videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random F1 videos

If we have a random pictures thread, why not a random videos thread?

I just found this, quite funny really

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdXf-KPcEw4[/YOUTUBE]

"If you could reason with religious people there would be no religious people" - Gregory House
    VODAFONE McLAREN MERCEDES

And this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbI93pXXGvk[/YOUTUBE]

Kimi gets interviewed by a Finnish motorsport program about his cars, what it's like driving, and then Kimi goes out on track in the F430 Scuderia with the reporter; it's all in Finnish but there are english subs made by a fan.

It's quite interesting, never really seen him so relaxed before.

Oh, and wait till you get to the part where Kimi tells Gino Rosato (Ferrari's Head of Logistics & Security) to fuck off. It's gold.
    "Real life is heartbreak and despair, kid!
    Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow,
    and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it!"

Comment

LMAO! That's genius...

"I think we broke it" lol

"If you could reason with religious people there would be no religious people" - Gregory House

Comment

Trullis Italian accent...

[YOUTUBE="tEgmSAUDQg0"]Don't worry, I'm pushing like a hell![/YOUTUBE]
        "If you're following your grandmother's ambulance to the hospital and accidentally rear-end the ambulance as it pulls into the trauma bay...
        As the confused EMT is coming to get your insurance info, the only truly logical response is to run out to the hospital parking lot, steal a truck, and GTFO "

--------------
        <Patrician|Away> what does your robot do, sam
        <bovril> it collects data about the surrounding environment, then discards it and drives into walls
        --------------
        "When being persuaded by books you initially disagree with is considered "brainwashing"—well, we're in trouble."

Comment

Originally posted by ladora View Post
          And this:

Kimi gets interviewed by a Finnish motorsport program about his cars, what it's like driving, and then Kimi goes out on track in the F430 Scuderia with the reporter; it's all in Finnish but there are english subs made by a fan.

It's quite interesting, never really seen him so relaxed before.

Oh, and wait till you get to the part where Kimi tells Gino Rosato (Ferrari's Head of Logistics & Security) to fuck off. It's gold.
          Wow, Kimi is just so much different than in the race broadcasts. Haha, telling that guy to fuck off was brilliant - wonder whether it was friendly or if he just is like that towards people who give him orders?

At one point I was sure they were going to hit the wall!
          "But no car I’ve ever driven has a cockometer, a dial that shows how much of a penis you look as you drive from place to place."
          - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Originally posted by evans View Post
            Haha, telling that guy to fuck off was brilliant - wonder whether it was friendly or if he just is like that towards people who give him orders?
            I'm sure that bit was staged.

Anyway, nice to see Kimi having some fun.

Supporting Williams, Kubica and DC

"Flavio would not recognise a diffuser even if it were stuffed with money." - Frank Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Jocó View Post
              I'm sure that bit was staged.

Anyway, nice to see Kimi having some fun.
              Everyone who watches Top Gear around here is starting to think EVERYTHING is staged. I don't think this was staged.
              "But no car I’ve ever driven has a cockometer, a dial that shows how much of a penis you look as you drive from place to place."
              - Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

Antti does it again:
                [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7JCJQjovz8[/YOUTUBE]
                "The following program contains British accents, if you don't understand what the bloody hell we are talking about please turn on your closed captioning."
                -BBC America Top Gear Introduction narrated by John Oliver

Comment

One of the best videos I have ever seen. Where the HELL does he find the footage!!! Vikirad who would be driving the wildly oversteering Ferrari???
                  "There were no speed limits then, because homosexuality hadn't been invented yet" - J. Clarkson

Comment

^ Gerhard Berger by the looks of things.

Comment

Originally posted by pfrocker View Post
                      Antti does it again:

* Youtube video removed*
                      What a great video, Antti does a very good job.

Comment

Holy shit, where did he get all that stuff?! I'd love that in HD...

Comment

this one used to be on YouTube but got taken down several times:

http://upload.streetfire.net/video/A...nna_134000.htm

Edit: I just noticed that this is not the complete video, sorry for that
                          Last edited by Elvis313; January 26th, 2009, 4:26 PM.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQURylYN13w&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
                            (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

Comment

Wow...wish we could see that more often...

Comment

Very awesome '70s Era F1 historic race in Monaco.

http://www.vimeo.com/1425644
                                Originally posted by MadCat360
                                You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtlNxwu43g8[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favourite F1 vids:

Eddie and Mika start a juice war during a press conference!
                                  "Real life is heartbreak and despair, kid!
                                  Sometimes you get to the end of the rainbow,
                                  and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it!"

Comment

Originally posted by ladora View Post
                                    *snip*

One of my favourite F1 vids:

Eddie and Mika start a juice war during a press conference!
                                    Would the FIA fine them if it happens in today's context ?

Ready for 0 to 100 KPH in 3.2 seconds in R mode ?

Comment

Alonso being a jerk
                                      [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Bx__gIkv4[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

erm... how is that being a jerk..

I think they are just messing around... as mates, that's what mates do... fuck around with each other.
                                        Supporting : Martin Brundle | Kimi Räikkönen | Jenson Button | Michael Schumacher | Robert Kubica | Sebastian Vettel | Petter Solberg | Mikko Hirvonen | Andy Priaulx | Jason Plato | Mat Jackson

Nokia N95 8Gb | Nokia N97 32Gb | Nokia N900 32Gb | HTC HD2 | Samsung Galaxy 7.0 P3100 | Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 | Asus Google Nexus 7

'10 Ford Bantam 1.3i | RHD
                                        '09 VW MKV Golf GTI 2.0T DSG | APR Stage 1 | LHD
                                        '08 Honda Civic Coupé | LHD
                                        '06 BMW 130i | RHD
                                        '05 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS | RHD
                                        '05 Ford Bantam 1.3i | RHD
                                        '95 Mercedes Benz E320 Sportline | RHD

Comment

Working...
                                        X