Chinese GP 2018

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
I mean who says Formula 1 isn't exciting anymore that one became very dramatic at the end, Ricciardo showing his talent and Verstappen back to his crashing into Ferrari ways. Red Bull nailed that or rather Ricciardo nailed that.
Had a bit of a laugh seeing Vettel making a B line over to Verstappen after the race, Vettel must have his anger under control because he seemed pretty calm talking to him... or telling him off.

Last edited:
Thank you Ricciardo, for making it An entertaining race!
And thank you Max, for keeping the championship close!

What a lousy race by Hamilton, though...
And I'm starting to feel bad for Kimi. He's doing everything right this year, but Ferrari just doesn't care, it's all about vettel

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TC
Yeah, that was a good one. Would watch again. :p

I think Max expected the Ferrari to go wide (Seb was looking a bit ragged on those tires), but Seb was able to hook up the car and make the corner, which resulted in the mutual spin. Still, Max was in the wrong and the 10 second penalty was appropriate, IMO.

Once again, strategy plays a role in Ferrari's misfortune - both during the initial round of pit stops (too late) and during the safety car (not bringing in Kimi). Mercedes also muffed not bringing in Lewis during the SC. Seb also did himself no favors by chopping off Kimi, losing a supporting wingman early on that could have helped keep Bottas behind him.

So Lewis cuts Seb's lead in half and now Bottas puts himself into contention, as well. Ferrari has looked stronger than Mercedes these past three races, but it remains to be seen if this is just a fluke or the start of a trend.

Lewis's tyres were only 10 lap old mediums, and he only had a new set of supersofts (which definately wouldn't have made it till the end) and a used set of softs (which would be marginal)
and during the first half of the race, no one was able to overtake, so they went for the trackposition.

so yeah, i agree they should've, but not like it was an error, both situations had pro's and con's, and they had to choose one...

bone;n3548323 said:
And thank you Max, for keeping the championship close!

You're shitting me, right? Him crashing into someone different every race is a reason to thank him? What the fuck is this anymore, is this what's needed to "keep it close and exciting"? Bullshit.
How many penalty points does this idiot have in his license again, isn't it due time for a race suspension?
This "he's young, he's inexperienced" bullshit doesn't fly anymore, there are younger guys in the grid acting more responsibly and he's in his fourth season.

he's only got 5...which is less than Vettel...

i agree about the inexperience though, he has more starts than Fangio!!

but it's just a fase, hamilton and vettel also went through the same...

(and if Marquez doesn't get a race ban, Verstappen definately doesn't deserver one :p - but that's a whole different discussion...)

Last edited:
Who's Marquez and why would I care? I thought causing a collision was 3 points and this is 2 for 2 in the last couple of races.

look outside, the world is big!
broaden your horison, maybe you won't be that frustrated anymore?

last 2 weeks in motorsport:
-Marquez ruins his reputation in MotoGP
-Rossi (yes, the one that drove for Manor) propels himself as championship favourite in Indy
-Mahindra loses another sure win in FormulaE
-Norris flies in Formula 2, while Russel disappoints

i'm yet to watch the latest WSBK races, so i can't comment on those yet...

Last edited:
bone;n3548357 said:
he's only got 5...which is less than Vettel...

Try 7, he has 7 of these incidents.

bone;n3548392 said:
look outside, the world is big!
broaden your horison, maybe you won't be that frustrated anymore?

last 2 weeks in motorsport:
-Marquez ruins his reputation in MotoGP
-Rossi (yes, the one that drove for Manor) propels himself as championship favourite in Indy
-Mahindra loses another sure win in FormulaE
-Norris flies in Formula 2, while Russel disappoints

i'm yet to watch the latest WSBK races, so i can't comment on those yet...

I don't have the time/I'm not interested in:
bikes
electric crap which doesn't last a whole race
oval racing
races of so low formulae which I can't find streams of

Now, if you're so kind to explain why a guy like Verstappen does not deserve a race ban OR SOMETHING more substantial than 10 seconds penalty for something he keeps doing every damn race to the point they're starting to call him "Maxdonado" or "Crashappen" in many places...?

And yes I am particularly pissed because it's most of the times a Ferrari at the end of his shenanigans, but also for his non-repentance and seemingly "it wasn't my fault" attitude in most of those crashes, including saying "I'm glad all 3 of us retired so it wasn't just me", or that "Vettel was crying like a baby" that one time he got ahead of Vettel by cutting a corner and then started slowing him back into Ricciardo without giving the place back right away.
Grow the fuck up.

Last edited: