Friday Practice 1 10:00 - 11:30
Friday Practice 2 14:00 - 15:30

Sat 11 July 2009
Saturday Practice 11:00 - 12:00
Qualifying 14:00

Sun 12 July 2009
Race 14:00

Questions

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?
2) McLaren are introducing some upgrades in Germany, will it bring much improvement for them?
3) Race results for Raikkonen, Alonso and Kubica?
4) Will it be a wet race?
5) Piquet Jr. came second at the Hockenheimring last year, can he get a podium at the Nurburgring?
6) How many safety cars will there be?
7) Should we remove the standard question in these questionnaires "Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?"?

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/te/techz/2009/06/22/Clipboard01.jpg

Links: formula1.com | wiki | nuerburgring

Last edited:

Home hat-trick for Vettel.

2) McLaren are introducing some upgrades in Germany, will it bring much improvement for them?

Not much. They won't crack into Q3 and won't finish in the points.

Kimi 6th, Alonso 9th, Kubica 11th.

No.

5) Piquet Jr. came second at the Hockenheimring last year, can he get a podium at the Nurburgring?

No chance.

One.

7) Should we remove the standard question in these questionnaires "Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?"?

I'd have said "yes" had Button won at Silverstone. But since Vettel won, I'm voting "no".

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Vettel, Vettel
2) McLaren are introducing some upgrades in Germany, will it bring much improvement for them? Maybe a bit. Maybe they can be at Renault or BMW level.
3) Race results for Raikkonen, Alonso and Kubica? Kimi 5th, Alonso DNF, Kubica 9th
4) Will it be a wet race? No.
5) Piquet Jr. came second at the Hockenheimring last year, can he get a podium at the Nurburgring? Haha
6) How many safety cars will there be? None
7) Should we remove the standard question in these questionnaires "Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?"? No!

Vettel, Vettel
Not enough to get into the points
Raikkonen - 7th, Alonso - 8th, Kubica - 12th
No such luck
I'm guessing not
One
I don't think I've been on here long enough to have a vote :lol:

1) Vettel.
2) They'll improve but they won't get any points.
3) 5th, 10th, 15th.
4) No.
5) LOL No.
6) 0
7) No.

vettel for pole and race win. Button podium finish.
Nope, they will make it into q2 though.
4th, 8th, 11th
No
Lol no
Yes, i prefer weird and interesting questions.

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Vettel
2) McLaren are introducing some upgrades in Germany, will it bring much improvement for them? Should get em into the points
3) Race results for Raikkonen, Alonso and Kubica? 6th, 7th, 14th
4) Will it be a wet race? I hope so
5) Piquet Jr. came second at the Hockenheimring last year, can he get a podium at the Nurburgring? You kidding me?
6) How many safety cars will there be? I hope a lot, and some rain, so Lewis can win :)
7) Should we remove the standard question in these questionnaires "Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?"? Keep em.

Vettel, Barrichello
Yes. Let's face it, it'll be hard NOT to improve with the state they're in now.
5th, 10th, 14th
We're overdue.
lolwut
One.
Keep them

Last edited:
1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Vettel
2) McLaren are introducing some upgrades in Germany, will it bring much improvement for them? no
3) Race results for Raikkonen, Alonso and Kubica? 6-9-13
4) Will it be a wet race? no
5) Piquet Jr. came second at the Hockenheimring last year, can he get a podium at the Nurburgring? no
6) How many safety cars will there be? 0
7) Should we remove the standard question in these questionnaires "Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?"? no

Vettel/Webber

No.Maybe closer to the wrong end of the ten.

KR: 4
FA: 8
RK: 14

Nein

Not a chance

None

No.

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Vettel, Webber
2) McLaren are introducing some upgrades in Germany, will it bring much improvement for them? Probably nothing massive, but maybe get some points.
3) Race results for Raikkonen, Alonso and Kubica? Points, points, and nothing. OK, let's say 4th, 6th, 10th.
4) Will it be a wet race? Nope.
5) Piquet Jr. came second at the Hockenheimring last year, can he get a podium at the Nurburgring? Unlikely.
6) How many safety cars will there be? One
7) Should we remove the standard question in these questionnaires "Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?"? No...mainly because Button didn't win the last race :D if he did though I probably wouldn't bother with the questionnaire anymore!

A bit off-topic, but I found this photo on Flickr (linked from the Autosport forum):

2404543914_49829d7ab4.jpg

This is what's left of Hockenheim's long straights through the forest. :(

Last edited:
A bit off-topic, but I found this photo on Flickr (linked from the Autosport forum):

WTF? That's blasphemy!!!

1) Who will take Pole and who will win the Race? Vettel, Alonso
2) McLaren are introducing some upgrades in Germany, will it bring much improvement for them? Not enough to get them into Q3
3) Race results for Raikkonen, Alonso and Kubica? 6th, Winner , Kubica 8th
4) Will it be a wet race? No.
5) Piquet Jr. came second at the Hockenheimring last year, can he get a podium at the Nurburgring? No why should he?
6) How many safety cars will there be? Two
7) Should we remove the standard question in these questionnaires "Who will take Pole and who will win the Race?"? I vote no.

I can't understand how nature can take over so quickly. Did they demolish the old track or something? What a waste.

Last edited:
The aerial photos on Google Earth and MSN Maps both show the track to be still intact, but I don't know how old they are. Here is another photo.

1129866.jpg

Edit: it appears they had to allow the wildlife to repopulate it in exchange for the space to build the new track. A tragedy if you ask me.

Last edited:
The aerial photos on Google Earth and MSN Maps both show the track to be still intact, but I don't know how old they are. Here is another photo.

1129866.jpg

Edit: it appears they had to allow the wildlife to repopulate it in exchange for the space to build the new track. A tragedy if you ask me.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Stupid Bernie!

I can't understand how nature can take over so quickly. Did they demolish the old track or something? What a waste.
Have you seen the state of the A1 Ring recently?
spielberg20080403134332.jpg

a2.jpg

That was well worth destroying the old ?sterreichring for!