San Marino F1

mmap said:
On a side note, did nyone see the GP2 races? Some great racing there, but really funny/sad how all the cars had such a great deal of mechanical problems...

Breaks failed, having to start behind a safety car because the clutches cant handle the start :D etc. etc.

I've downloaded it of f1racingworld just to push my ratio but was actually suprised by the quality of racing. I've never followed F3000, but the cars seem to be quiet similar to the "real" thing. Much like mini F1 with actual racing going on.

That was the 1st exciting Grand Prix this season.At lease Brundle and Allen (ITV commentators) didnt have to make it sound exciting as it already was :shock:

Best race of the season so far and one of the most memorable races I've seen in a while. As long as BAR is doing well I'm happy. Sure, Ferrari with Schumacher did well but Barrichello was their second priority again.

All I have to say is "oh no Schumi's back! :unsure: " That can't be good for the sport if he goes out winning everything :eek: .
GO WEBBER!!! :woot: