2014 Formula 1 Gran Premio de Espana

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
Guys....there's a grand prix this weekend. Guys? Hey guys? Anyone there?

What is that horrible grinding noise on downshifts? It's like EBD but WORSE.

And are cornering speeds faster in that video than today? And what was the top speed coming down that pit straight? That video felt absurdly fast.

and the noise was just so satisfying.

Something afoot.

FP1 over for Vet.

Do you even basic manners ? It's not the end of the world to answer *nicely* for once. I thought we went over this already.

Do you even internet? This way of response is meant to be jestful and lighthearted. I'd have used a swear word or something similar if I meant to be a snide bitch.

Last edited:
Hamilton to win by a week and two nights. Cant see anyone else getting even remotely close.

Here it is represented by me in high quality graphic form.

spain14.jpg

Last edited:
Any HD streams are usually found on 4chan, /sp/ board F1 threads or reddit. And I do mean HD, not semi watchable potato broadcasts.

Yeah, it's usually the top post in the reddit race thread. Very good quality and no drops.

I want to see Alonso on podium REALLY badly. Him getting second over Rosberg would make my fucking week.

SchuM is right though, I forgot they had traction control back then =P. It's the F1 section, manners are optional.

Response written with no ill intentions. Just to reiterate that.

Watched FP3, I think they boosted the microphones at the track... the cars seem louder, at least to me.

Hamilton to win by a week and two nights. Cant see anyone else getting even remotely close.

Here it is represented by me in high quality graphic form.

spain14.jpg

I wouldn't put Rosberg out yet..

Last edited:
Oops, Pastor Maldonado just had a crash and stopped Q1, tough luck for Lotus continues.

This is what I imagine Maldonado's relationship with whichever team he's crashing cars for that year...

oh-you-dog.jpg