GRAND PRIX DE MONACO 2014

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
Practice one is on, should be interesting to see how this turns out.
Mercedes in the lead as expected. There is a ton of echo in the team radios which is a bit odd.

Last edited:
Apparently Seb just about ran over Kimi in the pits during P2, looks like the Ferrari's are in a reasonable position at least in comparison to Red Bull though Kimi I think will need a new gearbox since his one seems to have failed.
Should be a qualifying worth watching but it could just be the track conditions that held Mercedes back this practice.

One of the RBR guys went and pulled Kimi away, before ho got dozed by Vettel leaving the pitbox. He didn't care. :D

Best GP of the year.

I say that Mad Maldonado, who was banned from driving at Monaco for life, bins it twice; once in the race and once in a practice/qualifying session.

How is he even allowed to drive when he's banned?

he was allowed again after his father payed for the marshall's operations and rehabilitation

he was allowed again after his father payed for the marshall's operations and rehabilitation

And a very helpful intervention from a certain mr. Hugo Chaves...

The FIA is becoming just as bad as FIFA.

Mercedes and Hamilton continuing where they left off.. :)

From a Danish point of view, Magnussen is out-qualifying Button, so that's positive :D

Apparently Massa wasn't allowed to do drive in Q2 because of the Erricson crash, that's a bit crap, that's what it sounded like anyways. Looked like it wasn't Massa's fault just a crazy idiot trying to outbreak Felipe.

Apparently Massa wasn't allowed to do drive in Q2 because of the Erricson crash, that's a bit crap, that's what it sounded like anyways. Looked like it wasn't Massa's fault just a crazy idiot trying to outbreak Felipe.

He didn't make it back to the pits under his own power at the end of Q1, this rule has been in place ever since this quali format was introduced in 2006.

Haha Rosberg trying to pull a fly Schumacher and bring out the yellow flags when he's on provisional pole.
All these fucking nazi drivers are in the same mould, aren't they.

Last edited:
You dirty cheater you.

edit: Extra motivation to wake up for this one now. If Hamilton manages to come through for the win, it will be an absolutely crushing blow to Rosberg.

Last edited:
Schumacher would be proud :p

Doubt it was deliberate but the lap was a bit scruffy so I dont think it would've been good enough.

Ferrari aren't doing any better, still sitting behind the Red Bulls, this could be Rosberg's weekend finishing on pole.

Haha Rosberg trying to pull a fly Schumacher and bring out the yellow flags when he's on provisional pole.

Haha he did that clearly on purpose. He can't get away with it.

This will be my first race in many years I gonna miss, but Monaco tends to be a bit boring if it doesnt rain, so I'm ok with it.