GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA 2014 now with all new Parabolica

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
Qualifying will be in a few hours, so far it looks like some of the drivers are taking advantage of the run off to get the most out of their lap times though don't seem to be gaining much out of it but I'm probably still in the minority that thinks it's either good or just okay.
Mercedes will continue their dominance but Massa showed a hint that he could pull off a pole position if he's committed in Q3.

Last edited:
Willams one-two if Mercs take themselves out tomorrow? :think::D

The first corner will be interesting that's for sure, Kimi knocked out at Q2 which was disappointing though interestingly thanks to Kvyat getting a 10 place penalty he'll be starting in the same grid position he did last year. Probably won't be a great race for Ferrari.
Lap times interestingly comparable to the 2012 qualifying Hamilton's Pole being less then a 100th off the 2012 time and faster then his 2013 time though he didn't make it into Q3 that year, the lap times were a bit tighter, this year 1:25 was good enough for Q3 in 2013 it was barely enough to get you into Q2.
Maybe Felipe Massa will finally have a podium...

One can only hope the Mercedes come together just for a little wing and tyre damage.
Too bad about Kimi he seemed able to get into Q3...

It will be interesting to see how far he can climb into the points or if he can climb into the points, last year he started in 11th and finished 11th.

c'mon rosberg!
crash!!! :p

No crashes at the start Rosberg rocketed away while Hamilton had ERS problems or a bad start or something Riccardo taken by Raikkonen at the start. Rosberg pretty much has this one won this unless Massa catches him.

I'm not having a good feeling for the Ferrari's today, Bottas has taken both of them to the cleaners and Kimi is falling behind.

Last edited:
"Rosberg the mentally strongest"

lel

For the record: this is the first Mercedes win in Monza since 1955.

Dang... Not what you wanna see at your home GP.

I guess well earned by Hamilton, had to work for that one after the start glitch.

Another great race! Well deserved win by Lewis!

And what a drive by both Bottas and Ricciardo. Vettel must be getting quite frustrated I think.

Also a good drive by Magnussen, but I think he has to be careful. He's defending all over the place! He's lucky he's racing the top drivers. If he were in a worse car and was battling more to the rear, he would've had several contacts

Rosberg is still in a good place for the championship though, assuming it's 1-2 finishes till the end of the year Rosberg only needs to win Abu Dhabi and 1 other race.

And what a drive by both Bottas and Ricciardo. Vettel must be getting quite frustrated I think.

Those two have quickly become my favourite current drivers....some of those moves Daniel did were just sublime today. I know he had the edge on tyres, but man when he goes for it, does he go for it; very decisive and very late, giving the other guy pretty much no chance to react :clap:

Rosberg is still in a good place for the championship though, assuming it's 1-2 finishes till the end of the year Rosberg only needs to win Abu Dhabi and 1 other race.

Mercedes arent made of adamantium, as has happened to Hamilton before, it could happen to Rosberg. And that's his lead gone entirely, he only has 22 points lead.

Really enjoyable race with lots of wheel-to-wheel action throughout.

Good fight back from Hamilton for the deserved win, the dude was motivated today! I still think Nico will probably win the Driver's championship, which will be nice for his dad Keke.

Great recovery from Botas to get fourth and I'm really pleased for Fillipe for a podium also Williams Team for the step up above Ferrari in the constructor's list.

Another great race by Ricciardo, now 60 points above Vettel. Now who would have thought that at the start of the season?

Daniil Kyvat was looking like getting points then brake failure! :shock:

Total sucky day for Ferrari at Monza. :sad:

And Ferrari thought LAST year was bad for them, this year not only have they apparently somehow built a car that is inherently against Kimi's driving style it's also a car that doesn't seem to have good enough race pace.
Alonso is now 5th in the constructors down from 2nd last year Kimi 10th down from 5th and Ferrari is in 4th instead of 3rd.
As for Mercedes I think the rest of the year favours Rosberg but that's going by last year so who knows but Hamilton can't really afford to finish any less then 1st and 2nd the rest of the year.
Actually I wonder how Williams will do the rest of the season, they aren't exactly playing to Williams strengths these tracks.

Am I the only one that thought that Rosberg's second mistake was a bit "sorry for Spa, Lewis, you can have your win back kthxbye"
Aside from the things that were already discussed : Perez v Button was epic

Ricciardo hit over 360kph in the speed trap?!?! Highest all weekend and from a red bull no less.

I am absolutely loving Ricciardo. I have never seen such consistently clean overtaking where every overtake he simply outplays and outsmarts the other driver. His scrap with Alonso had already shown this but those dummies today?!?! I honestly can't remember the last time I witnessed drivers falling for dummies that embarrassingly.

I didn't pay much attention to him when he was in STR but he has really come into his own this year.

Also fuck that podium interviewer. "Are you guys friends again" are you kidding me you twat?

And get that Kvyat save in a gif!