Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 British Grand Prix

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/t...ish-gp-930103/

wot? they simply knotted the broken wheel tether back together and then refuse to replace it??

(mpicco, no idea where you find those posters, but you'll have to post one here as well! )

On Scuderia Ferrari's facebook page, that's why they're always Ferrari based. Here's the one for the BGP

About the tether, what the hell? If it's true, there should be a good damn fine for STR, broken tether puts everyone at danger, a loose wheel is probably the most dangerous thing that can happen after a crash.
    Last edited by mpicco; July 13th, 2017, 4:22 PM.

Comment

Toro Rosso is Italian, right? Carlos has been running his mouth a bit too much lately. This could be the F1 equivalent of putting a horse's head in his bed.

BTW, are Ferrari selling physical posters of this awesome artwork?
      Last edited by TC; July 13th, 2017, 4:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mpicco View Post
        On Scuderia Ferrari's facebook page, that's why they're always Ferrari based
        i hadn't even noticed

Comment

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/n...-rosso-930354/

no action against torro rosso
          apparently, the knotted tethers are by design

Comment

Renault does them too

Comment

can you tell i hate social media

i don't follow any of the teams

Comment

So... that happened.

Comment

I don't understand tyres. 26 laps on supersofts with full tanks? No problem ! 26 laps with half/empty tanks with soft tyres and taking it easy in the end = 2 punctures. Does not compute.

Aren't the softer ones supposed to be more durable?
                  Last edited by NooDle; July 16th, 2017, 6:09 PM.

Comment

I don't think anyone understands tyres ever since Pirelli came along. I don't blame Pirelli, I blame the constant shifting on the requirements for said tyres.

Didn't catch the race cos total blackout in my region cos of weather so... I'm glad I didn't. Just watched the highlights. What a rotten piece of luck.

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't invest time watching this race. Silverstone is a track that pisses me off anyways with all the press and fan boners for Hamilton/Mercedes. It's funny how the British fans have abandoned McLaren.

Absolute shit luck for Ferrari. Although, I think we're back to our regularly scheduled Mercedes programming for the rest of the season.
                      Last edited by Cellos88GT; July 16th, 2017, 9:24 PM.
                      Originally posted by MadCat360
                      You've never driven your car hard and you never will. Only a professional racing driver can drive a car hard. Everyone else sucks.

Comment

Anyone else think Lewis and Merc were laying all the fan appreciation stuff on pretty thick? Trying desperately to make up for ignoring the fans during the Live event?

http://www.racer.com/f1/item/142393-...h-gp-win-wolff

Comment

Working...
                        X