2017 Brazilian Grand Prix

Kiskaloo

66aa188f-9a3f-4c77-81b5-20b9814061f2

Guess the biggest news of the weekend so far is that Fernando Alonso will run perhaps the entire 2018 WEC Season with the Toyota Gazoo Racing LMP1 team in conjunction with the Formula One season with McLaren-Renault. The 24 Hours of Le Mans is confirmed as is the 12 Hours of Sebring with the rest of the season being negotiated at this time.

FP1 and FP2 were dry, but Qualifying is expected to be wet and perhaps the race.

Brazilian-Grand-Prix-2017-FP1-results-1125077.jpg

DOScOmTX0AM5e3f.jpg:small

Lewis stuffs it into the wall on his out lap in Q1. Bottas takes Pole away from Seb on the last lap with a new track record. Still, I expect Seb will take him at the start.

And so Seb does, however Safety Car on Lap 1 due to multiple incidents and cars in the wall.

Latest rumor circulating in the paddock is that Williams will sign Kubica, however Williams just told NBCSN's Will Buxton that they have yet to make a formal decision on their second driver.

Last edited:
Both Ferraris on the podium, not a 1-2 finish but Raikkonen managed to not get overtaken by a charging Hamilton.

williams should let kubica race in abu dhabi, and make a decision after that race...

Missed the race; was in Berlin for a concert. So yay, too bad it's too late for the championship, win is a win. Third place not bad too, but what the hell Hamilton.

Is Kubica fit to drive an F1 full time again?

Missed the race; was in Berlin for a concert. So yay, too bad it's too late for the championship, win is a win. Third place not bad too, but what the hell Hamilton.

Is Kubica fit to drive an F1 full time again?
What concert did I miss on Sunday night when watching the GP instead?

What concert did I miss on Sunday night when watching the GP instead?

Well it was Saturday night, Queens of the Stone Age at the Velodrom, but I was not anywhere near a TV at the time of the GP, as I was both recovering from the long night and also making my flight back :D