Cockroaches inside the car - how to prevent them from entering?

Boric acid is a common thing to use to get rid of cockroaches and more effective than using cockroach baits.

Only you would suggest putting acid on a car. But considering your history with the subject of paint and bodywork, it shouldn't surprise me. Yes, brush large ammounts of an acid on your car and everything will be just fine, it won't cause any damage, nor could any other humans or animals be exposed to it.

Only you would suggest putting acid on a car. But considering your history with the subject of paint and bodywork, it shouldn't surprise me. Yes, brush large ammounts of an acid on your car and everything will be just fine, it won't cause any damage, nor could any other humans or animals be exposed to it.

Zeoniks' latest solution to car troubles

13nov_crawley1.jpg

/rins

Maybe the word "dust" was the wrong word; I didn't mean cover the entire car in it rather just the places where the cockroaches would come through the car.

Boric acid is probably one of the most common, effective, economical, and safer way to control cockroaches than using a spray. I am merely just presenting it as a suggestion.

Well, I've spent the afternoon cleaning the car, didn't found any cockroach nest, not even under the backseat. I've cleaned the air vents with a vacuum, all the dirt and leaves are now gone. I've poured water into it, it all came out properly thus washing the system. Let's see if the damn cockroaches reappear. There were no visible whole in the car's floor, I've looked everywhere. Tomorrow I'm going to buy some traps and place them inside the car in several strategic points. Do you know if traps tend to attract cockroaches that aren't in the car at the moment? I don't want to give the nasty bugs a reason to climb inside my car apart from their own.

Limited range I think, so you should be OK.

/EDIT One thought - have not got any enemies who are 'seeding' your car have you?

You could always make them pets.

http://img168.imageshack.**/img168/6968/walleandroachiw5.jpg

You beat me to the idea, but i found a pic that works. :p
walle_and_roach.jpg

Well if you still have a problem, I'd just take a bug bomb that is strong enough to kill roaches and stick it in your car. Those things can cover a whole house so I think it will suffice. Not sure how long it would take to get that nasty toxic stuff outta your car, but better than a bunch of roaches I'd say.

Well if you still have a problem, I'd just take a bug bomb that is strong enough to kill roaches and stick it in your car. Those things can cover a whole house so I think it will suffice. Not sure how long it would take to get that nasty toxic stuff outta your car, but better than a bunch of roaches I'd say.

This thread is a Darwin Award in the making. Do we get partial credit for aiding it?

I have never heard of cockroaches in a car, that's just disgusting.

If they keep coming back just sell the car.

They're just outside roaches. I woudlnt even worry that much about it unless you've got the little tiny light brown ones. Those bastards will infest your car like a cesspool.

ANyway, if you realy want to track them down, try placing roach bait traps all over your car. If they're coming in from the same place they'll keep hitting the same traps and you'll have an idea of where to look.