Macintosh Prolems

Nissan 350z

Does anyone know how to convert the file to .mov?
I have a mac have can not play the wmv. files.
Anyone know how to sort it? :blowup:

Your sig is too large, but it doesn't really matter as the site you're hosting it on just makes it a red X as there's no hotlinking. ;)

Anyway, uh... can't download WMP codecs for Mac, huh? Damn. :|

Viper007Bond said:
Your sig is too large, but it doesn't really matter as the site you're hosting it on just makes it a red X as there's no hotlinking. ;)

Anyway, uh... can't download WMP codecs for Mac, huh? Damn. :|

I PM'd him about his sig yesterday.

Haha....owning a mac has provided me with peace of mind

Firecat said:

Don't tell me that. I've troubleshot Macs. It's the same as a PC user. If you don't know how to use it you will still break it. And I've seen some crazy shit man. :) :lol:

Mischief007 said:
Firecat said:

Don't tell me that. I've troubleshot Macs. It's the same as a PC user. If you don't know how to use it you will still break it. And I've seen some crazy shit man. :) :lol:

Well....that's if something goes wrong.... :thumbsup:

Firecat said:
Mischief007 said:
Firecat said:

Well....that's if something goes wrong.... :thumbsup:
And if you're on an admin or root account.

Sorry but Windows SUCK!
I've worked with Windows ever since it came out, and you can't work with them.
POP UPs, ERROR MESSAGES, VIRUSes, THE LOT!
Then I discovered Macintosh, no crashing, nothing.
I Say you can't judge MACs untill you've been a OK one.

Sorry about that :offtopic: moment.

...no crashing, NOTHING. That's right, there isn't anything to crash :) I'm just kidding.
And just for the record, I've been using windows 2000 for 4 years without reinstalling it or any big problems. And I'm installing and removing tons of all kinds of crap (I've posted a pic of my start menu and desktop somewhere in offtopic :))
If not the games and some usefull applications only available for Win, I would be on Linux long time ago.

Don't get me wrong, whatever you like, if it's a Mac, fine. But saying "you can't work with Windows"... that's stretching the truth a little bit :)

VLC is great, downloaded it last night it plays the .avi files quicktime would not play... And it does full screen (quicktime requires that you buy the 'pro' version to do full screen). So last night I could watch the march 21st 5th Gear on the TV in the living room 8) First time I've ever used the TV out on my video card.

And on the Mac/PC thing, I really cannot work with windows... Software I use at work is Mac only and there's no PC equivilant. At home, well, I've been using Macs for 20yrs now, so I'm accustomed to using them. Could use a new machine though, my current home machine is 6yrs old and I have a feeling the next version of OSX (10.4), that is due out very soon, will not meet the minumum hardware requirements.