Specific torrent feeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Specific torrent feeds

Is there any way to add a feed to uTorrent only for the 720p version of Top Gear UK?
    I know there is a feed for all 720p content, but I'm really only interested in Top Gear.

Most BitTorrent clients, using uTorrent, have the ability to only download from a list of favorites (i.e. matching certain titles).

In uTorrent, edit the feed and set it to NOT download all new items. Then view the feed in uTorrent, right-click a Top Gear episode, and select add to favorites.

You can manage this favorites list by right-clicking the feed and selecting "RSS Downloader".

Some details here: http://forums.finalgear.com/the-site...d-guide-28795/
    Last edited by Viper007Bond; March 10th, 2013, 9:34 PM.
    My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
    There is no replacement for displacement.
    - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
    ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
    - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Perfect, thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
      X