This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bone View Post
    if only all customers were this knowledgeable!
    i've never had a customer call me to point me to the exact line of code that gives the error
    Well, that too!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by bone View Post
    if only all customers were this knowledgeable!
    i've never had a customer call me to point me to the exact line of code that gives the error
    Well, that too.
    ?
    "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

Comment

And now I have a notification for a new post in this thread by redliner, but when I click to read it, it's not there.

https://forums.finalgear.com/the-for...5/#post2459990

EDIT: nevermind, it showed up. Twice!

Final Gear around the world care package
      discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

When I'm using the picture uploader and send my post most of the times it will only show me clickable link...if I edit the post and just upload again like before it will always work. Anyone else having those issues?

just like this.
        Last edited by Beni; December 1st, 2017, 1:51 PM.
        Mercedes W115 to England & Wales | MX5 to Gibraltar | Balkan by Train (and Bus) | Zastava 101 to Nürburgring | Espace to Kurdistan | MX5 around the Baltic Sea

If you want to help the restauration of the finalgear Zastava please donate here!

Comment

The attachments never ever worked. You're just about the only person using them. Use armedcats or imgur. So much less hassle.

Final Gear around the world care package
          discussion | photos | spreadsheet | map

Comment

I'll likely be turning off attachments soon. +1 to just using Imgur.
            My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
            There is no replacement for displacement.
            - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
            ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
            - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

Forums have been upgraded. Please report any issues relating to that here: https://forums.finalgear.com/forum/f...to-vbulletin-5
              My Cars: 2008 Dodge Viper SRT-10 convertible (summer weekend car), 2001 Ford Mustang GT coupe (winter car & grocery getter)
              There is no replacement for displacement.
              - Wolfgang Bernhard, then Chief Operating Officer, Chrysler Group talking about the Dodge Viper SRT-10
              ... I ask Herb Helbig, vehicle synthesis manager for SRT and a member of the original Team Viper development group since day one, if they'd ever thought of adding traction control. "It comes with two," he says, pointing at my feet. "Learn to use them." Got it.
              - Motor Trend on the 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe, November 2005

Comment

If you're wondering why we were down earlier, our hosting provider had to do some maintenance on the underlying hardware. Thanks for being patient.
                “Some people, when confronted with a Unix problem, think ‘I know, I’ll use sed.’ Now they have two problems.”

Comment

Maybe I can post here? I'm getting major issues posting new replies and anything I attempt to edit (even if it hasn't been edited before) gets flagged as spam. No doubt there's a queue of my shit somewhere.

Comment

Trying to post a pic of myself to PAPOY, getting permission denied errors on the attachment.
                    Battered and weary after the craziness of the 1960s, the self-righteousness of the 1970s and the greed of the 1980s, I want to go home again, oh, so desperately - home to that land of drive-in restaurants and Chevy Bel-Airs, making out and rock 'n' roll and drag races and Studebakers, Elvis and James Dean and black leather jackets. Not that I ever owned a black leather jacket.
                    (Roger Ebert)

|

Comment

Attachments are disabled.permanently going forward since we downgraded the server.

Comment

There is another issue: even when I want to go to the main page (and other subforums/threads) sometimes an "invalid page URL" error pops up. Browser is Vivaldi 1.15.1147.64 on Windows 7 x64.

Why E10? I'm driving E46...

Comment

Same for me with Firefox on Android.

Comment

Getting that a lot in Chrome / Windows 10 Enterprise right now

1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                            2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                            2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                            1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                            1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

Since the update:

Every post comes up with an error, despite it actually posting after refreshing.

Edits also come up with an error, but only save so e of the time.

Notifications are completely borked and don't work at all.

No trees were killed in the transmission of this message;
                              but a stupendous number of photons and electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Blind_Io View Post
                                Since the update:

Every post comes up with an error, despite it actually posting after refreshing.

Edits also come up with an error, but only save so e of the time.

Notifications are completely borked and don't work at all.
                                My favorite is when you click the New Topics button and get a system error message, but when you try clicking it again, it gives a message saying you have to wait 15 seconds between searches. So you wait, then hit search... and get another system error message.

Comment

Working...
                                X