Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been happening intermittently to me as well. I can't replicate it right now though.

EDIT: Happening right now. This edit box is extremely narrow.

EDIT EDIT: Now it's fine.

Last edited:
Same for me, first post of a thread's page

First posts are being squished left, as if there's a Google ad to the right of them, but such an ad should only show up for guests. Not sure what's up...

EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited:
is there a way to make the forum mobile friendly ?

because:

i don't want avatars to show (sucks bandwidth)
and if it's possible to choose when to load posted pictures.

i'm using opera mini

You can turn off avatars and .sigs (I'm on crap service at present, so I've had to do it). You can also re-size pics or not display at all. Go to user control panel (top right corner) and then General Settings from the left hand side menu. Or click here

is there a way to make the feature only for my mobile phone, if I'm on the desktop, I want avatars and pictures to be displayed. Without having to change the setting everytime.

is there a way to make the feature only for my mobile phone, if I'm on the desktop, I want avatars and pictures to be displayed. Without having to change the setting everytime.

Not unless viper and Q put in a theme without avvies (know that is possible, other fourm I'm on has it as an option) and sigs (not sure on this one). Then you could have the "normal" theme on your desktop and the "lite" theme on your phone. Not sure they would be willing to do one though, as they said a proper mobile theme was too much work considering apps for multiple phones like Tapatalk exist. Sorry, but that's all the help I can offer :)

I was wondering something similar, it would be awesome if there was a way to turn off avatars/sigs/images only for the session or on certain devices.

We have the Tapatalk plugin installed. The app is available for most smartphones.

When I use tapatalk there is no content in the posts or threads I go to.

When I use tapatalk there is no content in the posts or threads I go to.

The plugin is out of date on our end. I need to update it.

silly request as I've been too lazy to even check on google if it even exists for vB 4, but what about notifier for when someone quotes you in their post?

Since yesterday, sometimes I click on "Post Quick Reply" and I get a page telling me to wait blablahblah, and I find that it it weren't for that, it would end up as a double post.
I am using Chrome 5.0.342.9 beta on Ubuntu 9.10.

Main logo needs to be moved just slightly to the right. The F of finalgear is too close to the gray boarder.

Since a week or so I can't view the forums from my home computer, I always get 403 Forbidden when accesing forums.finalgear.com. The main page is displayed but seems like the css is not loaded. Any idea why? I am now visiting from school and everything is correct.

An empty yellow note just appeared on the top of every page.

Since a week or so I can't view the forums from my home computer, I always get 403 Forbidden when accesing forums.finalgear.com. The main page is displayed but seems like the css is not loaded. Any idea why? I am now visiting from school and everything is correct.

We banned all of Poland since your countrymen keep trying to hack our server or post spam. We got tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.