The Forum Rules

When i was on the RTR forum we had that rule about signitures and noone bothered with it.

Is the signature height rule not being enforced anymore?

I had a huge sig when I first signed up and got a warning but I grew to love the smallish signatures. There's a bunch out there now that take up like 45 percent of my 1024px high screen. :p

Is the signature height rule not being enforced anymore?

I had a huge sig when I first signed up and got a warning but I grew to love the smallish signatures. There's a bunch out there now that take up like 45 percent of my 1024px high screen. :p
Use the report post button if you find any that are way over the limit.

Yeah, good call. Most of them are super annoying on pretty much all forums. Those user bars especially piss me off... no offense to whoever has them.

Indeed they are. I don't want to read some idiots philosophy/take on something 30 times a day. Not to meantion to look at a picture of what he thinks is cool/funny whatever. Sigs must die!

I think what put me totally off was the influx of "Hammond Heaven" type sigs if you catch my drift.

I don't but I have an idea of what you're talking about *cough* wallpaper thread *cough*. I have them disabled pretty much since we switched to vB anI only look at them when I get complaints about huge sigs.

lol

"IB4L" posts are now officially considered spam. Don't do it.

Yup, those are annoying. As are the postcount party threads.

thanks for you interst,and I"ll take its rules in the future:(:(

"IB4L" posts are now officially considered spam. Don't do it.

oops :wall: Now i have an infraction and I feel so dirty and NOT in the sexy way. :(

also Viper I've noticed your WoW time has gone down quite a bit to a paltry 11 hours. I know i don't tell you this enough, but I'm proud of you:comfort:

Last edited: