Forums have been upgraded to vBulletin 5

My posts have become approval by admin again...

Is this due to my frequency in posting?

Mitchi;n3542993 said:
Whenever I want to visit the random thoughts automotive edition thread..

"Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin"

Still can't access that thread.

93Flareside;n3543352 said:

I'm having a similar problem
I've been trying for an hour to post Clarkson's latest Sunday Times column in the usual thread on the GT forum, but have been stymied by endless "not approved" messages. Finally I made a short post and then enlarged it with the column, only to be told the admin had to approve the post before it could appear, to make sure it wasn't spam. Very frustrating!

Last edited:
93Flareside;n3543352 said:

Is this due to my frequency in posting?

adampaul;n3543476 said:
7+ Band Score in IELTS - Is Achievable When You Score in Simple Process
Buy Orginal IELTS no need to appear in exam easy process you get result with 3 weeks .
Best Ielts Online Score.No Need to Attend The Exam.
For anyone wishing to pursue higher education abroad or migrate, knowledge of English is absolutely indispensable. International English Language Testing System or IELTS as it is known is an internationally recognized method of testing capabilities of people from countries where English is not the native language.whatsapp +1(432) 301-9132

Veteran members get spam filtered, but this doesn't?

Last edited:
Exactly this. The filter is useless, turn it off!!!!!!

CrzRsn;n3543499 said:
Veteran members get spam filtered, but this doesn't?

Deleted the spam but I'm as frustrated at this as you, I can't find my ban-button, I need it damn it :nazibanned:

Same here.
Still having issues with post orders, and threads opening to December 4 posts, or only showing 4 pages and so forth. I miss this place working as it should.

Ditto.

One minute everything is fine, and the next it's like bizarro world.

Access to threads is now impossible with Tapatalk. I select any thread and they all end in an error. “Please contact your forum admin.”

As far as i can tell the "Mark Channels Read" no longer works. It displays "Working" for 30 sec then browser shows activity for another 30 sec and then nothing.
Also for some reason on a few different random threads it still shows the new posts from about the time the forum was updated although ive seen the thread a few times and successfully marked channels read some time ago.

I’ve been having issues lately where I can’t access the regular random thoughts thread. Not one specific to a subject.

Mitchi;n3543443 said:
Still can't access that thread.

Works now weirdly :)

Tried to post on my own thread on PYC section, and my comment was falsely detected as spam. Now it doesn't let me post on that thread at all, just says admin needs to approve my post.

Last edited:
I'm apparently not authorized to view a thread in the Political section.

Seriously, this is getting stupid. I just went to edit in one pair of quotes on a post I'd made a couple minutes previously in reply to Blind_Io on the Random Thoughts Auto Edition thread. It had accepted the original post, but when I went to add in quotes, this happened.

We have been complaining about this crap for the past two pages of this thread. This is utterly ridiculous.

CAN WE TURN OFF THE DAMN ANTISPAM SYSTEM ALREADY?????? IT ALLOWS ACTUAL SPAM AND BLOCKS LEGIT POSTS!!!!! WTF?????