INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Welcome to all the dudes and dudettes. Enjoy your stay here and make finalgear your homepage !

Hi, Shini here. Also known as Shinri Shiogami on some other forums.

Work and live in Switzerland (but travel quite a bit due to work).

I'm an IT expert with a passion for cars.

I currently drive a Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG which I bought last November. Currently has about 8000miles on it. Zero problems so far, I would like to add.

Well, that's it for now.

Later

Hi there, welcome to the forums.....why do I have a feeling that you are a lady....and ladies are most welcome..... maybe its the name....again, welcome..

Hi everybody! My name is Andrei and I'm 17. I'm from Romania, currently living in US.

[romanian language] salut vladmitu, cred ca esti roman si tu, dupa nume cel putin- sper sa nu gresesc :) [/romanian language]

I couldn't wait anymore and decided to register. Found this site in June 2004 and I'm a daily reader and Final Gear fan since then. Thanks to Viper, Vuk and everyone else that keeps this site up :thumbsup:

Hi, nitrosubaru here...

im nitro on whirlpool...but someone obviously beet me to it here!

I live in Newcastle, Australia

Currently driving a work hack (Holden Commodore Executive White Wagon) and got the wife a Subaru Impreza GX (i know...poverty pack but i cant afford the insurance for an RS or WRX)

Im waiting to hear about a new job and want to get another subaru...i love them...either a Forrester XT or Liberty 2.5 Premium

Welcome to the forum dude ^_^ :wave:

Hi all, dutch_designer here, I study product design (nearly done) and have dipped my toes into automotive design as well. I don't know much about engine tech, but I've liked cars ever since I was a toddler. I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here, I should've signed up way sooner!

if anybody is interested in my work btw -> my place on the web

Hi everyone, my name is Qumber Ali and i'm from Waterloo, Canada. Been a regular reader at the forum here for more than a year now but just been tooo lazy to join.....
but here i am now! :D
im 18 yrs old, a student at University of Waterloo and drive a Passat!

well anyways...
i guess thats enough for now

adios

Nice site, dutch_designer 8)
:welcome: qumber

qumber said:
Hi everyone, my name is Qumber Ali and i'm from Waterloo, Canada. Been a regular reader at the forum here for more than a year now but just been tooo lazy to join.....
but here i am now! :D
im 18 yrs old, a student at University of Waterloo and drive a Passat!

well anyways...
i guess thats enough for now

adios

02 Silver Alero, 2-door, loud stereo, and coming out of the RIM parking lot will be me ;).