INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Welcome Dan. Scary to think I've known you nearly 13 years and never discussed FG with you properly before this weekend.

Looking forward to to seeing the Caddy lap the Ring in a couple of months.

Thanks Matt, good to be here amongst friends. Yes, we must get some decent video footage of the lap. Trance soundtrack is of course optional!

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

My name is Marc, I've been lurking on here since season 12 or so of Top Gear. It took the mess that is new Top Gear to get me to post something.

I live in Ottawa, Canada and drive a 2011 BMW 128i.

Welcome fellow :canadian:

Hi, all, my name is Emile and I live just south of the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Just joined the forum yesterday in order to ask some questions about a Jag XJS I was interested in; I'm more admirer than knowledgeable, and this looks to be the place to rub elbows. Thanks for including me, and I'll try not to say too many dumb things, ha.

Hi, all, my name is Emile and I live just south of the Poconos in Pennsylvania. Just joined the forum yesterday in order to ask some questions about a Jag XJS I was interested in; I'm more admirer than knowledgeable, and this looks to be the place to rub elbows. Thanks for including me, and I'll try not to say too many dumb things, ha.
Another Pennsylvanian! Welcome!

Well heck, I joined the forum in 2011, but the thought to post in this thread never crossed my mind, so with that, hello everyone, you can call me Jonathan, and I am coming to you from hell( because its really hot here) aka the Phoenix metro area.

Hi i am introducing myself. just chilling out at work because there is nothing else to do. decided to join a blog and im a total gear head so why not here.

I'm a long-time Top Gear fan (and lurker here) and decided to finally join because hey, who doesn't need yet one more account on yet one more forum? I've even watched all of the Australian and USA episodes...

I'm located in Michigan and involved with amateur motor-sports (mostly doing Autocross and Ice-X (autocross on frozen lakes on DOT legal tires) with the region's Furrin group).

I drive a 1976 Porsche 912E as my year-round daily-driver and motor-sports machine (along with, occasionally, my 1968 Beetle, which is nicely setup for autocross).

Hi i am introducing myself. just chilling out at work because there is nothing else to do. decided to join a blog and im a total gear head so why not here.

I'm a long-time Top Gear fan (and lurker here) and decided to finally join because hey, who doesn't need yet one more account on yet one more forum? I've even watched all of the Australian and USA episodes...

I'm located in Michigan and involved with amateur motor-sports (mostly doing Autocross and Ice-X (autocross on frozen lakes on DOT legal tires) with the region's Furrin group).

I drive a 1976 Porsche 912E as my year-round daily-driver and motor-sports machine (along with, occasionally, my 1968 Beetle, which is nicely setup for autocross).

Welcome guys!

Thanks, rickhamilton620!

No prob!

Hello there.

To be honest I wasn't sure for a long time whether to register here for a long time because, well, I can't call myself a proper petrolhead. I've always loved cars but never cared to get to know anything about them until time came to get a driver's licence.

Since then I've been binge watching Top Gear UK, Roadkill, Dirt Every Day, Mighty Car Mods and some other shows on youtube, but my mechanical knowledge of cars is still embarrassingly poor. Working on it, though.

However, I could start a youtube show reviewing cars in games and sims, because I know a fair bit of that, being an avid gamer. In fact, what I'm hoping to find here, on this forum, is someone to play those games and discuss real-life cars with.

So yeah, don't be too hard on me because I have no idea how to fix a simple problem with my own car but do write to me if you want to drive one in, say, Live for Speed with me.

Hello

Hello

Hello Everyone!

Been following this site for years but never have posted anything until now. Sorry Lol

Anyway little about myself, I grew up around cars, my Dad was always either restoring or racing something. Grew up around classic American muscle, British sports cars, and air cooled VW's. Currently restoring a 1955 Beetle rag top, and a 1979 GMC Caballero. Also own MKV VW Rabbit (Golf) which I've been modding little by little. Then my normal every day beater daily driver 1996 Dodge Neon( yea I know Blah) 40mpg and I travel a lot for my job.

I do game a little, mainly on console for now as I am building new new PC and will be getting more into that soon.

I will be trying to start a new ftp for you guys over the next couple weeks. I've gather an OK collection and am still gathering vids stuff.

Thanks for the wonderful resources and website.:mrgreen:

Hello everyone!
I'm Ryan :)
I'm 18 years old.
I like traveling alone and tech devices researching.
I read Best quotes of all time everyday.

hi everyone am new here am also in love and obsessed woth cars..i love cars more than anything in d world...its cool to be here

Sent from my TECNO F5 using Tapatalk

Whats Crackin' FinalGear, This is The GreenBastard, Parts Unknown! I'm from the United States. I've been a fan of Top Gear for years, seen every episode more times than i can count. I've been a drummer/musician for 20 years. This might only be my 2nd post on the site, but I've been using the "TG What's That Song" thread for a long time. So I finally decided It's time to start getting the most out of the site and start contributing. Thank you by the way for creating and moderating and posting on this site... I don't know what I would do without that TG song thread!

On a side note, If anyone ever needs a studio drummer, or wants a live drum track recorded send me a message. I can send you some tracks from past projects. Any style you can think of, I'm capable of.

Hey, well i am India, i am 18 and i drive an Au falcon Wagon (yay me). Not my first choice but my dad gave it to me (who doesnt love a free car). Although I reallllyyyyyy aim to have an HSV Senator or a Vf Maloo when im older, like way older since i cannot afford either of those right now. Other than that, I love the beach and to surf and everything out doors. Sadly I have limited knowledge on cars but im learning.

That is just a short paragraph about me. I hope i can join the fam