INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello

My name is Ivan, I'm from Croatia, I'm 18 years old and I will soon be a student

I drive a 120hp Renault Laguna

And I'm huge fan of Top gear

mgkdk said:
^ Hey what's with all the people changing avatars, I get confused :p

Aston Martin Girl said:
(BTW, i'm not the only Female meber am I?)

Nope, hi :thumbsup:

And hi to all the other new people too :welcome:

zeroSignal made it for us the other day, and since mine clearly states my nick, I didnt think it'd be a bother :mrgreen:

Hi~

Name: rina
Sex: F

I've just discovered TG through a friend and I am totally addicted!

"Hello, my name is rina and I am a Top Gearaholic"

:welcome: rina

Eastern Canada, western Canada, or Ontario :p?

We have enough Quebecers on here :p.

My name is Scott, I'm a 21 year old mechanical engineering student from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and I drive a 1991 Mazda Protege.

Thanks for the welcome Mischief007 and TechZ.
I live in Western Canada.
And with 12043 members, I bet there are tons of girls here lurking~
(a) Those who love cars (b) Those who love Top Gear (c) Those who want to learn about cars (d) The fan girls of Clarkson, Hammond or May :) and of course, (e) more than one of the above reasons

my name is Drewzor, I was given a top gear download in April 2004 and have since lost my job and servive only off adsl.
I dont blame Jerry Clarkson, I blame Vuk for making it available for the world. You have release the greatest show to the world !!!!

drewzor said:
my name is Drewzor, I was given a top gear download in April 2004 and have since lost my job and servive only off adsl.
I dont blame Jerry Clarkson, I blame Vuk for making it available for the world. You have release the greatest show to the world !!!!

you've lost your job cause of top gear?!?!?! :shock:

Hi everyone.
I'm an 18yr old lad from helsinki and a huge fan of James may :unsure: I've become a car enthusiast just by watching TG for the past two years, although in real life I prefer my bicycle.

I've now downloaded every episode of the new Top Gear. Well, all except one. Guess I came on the forums to get a chance to one day start begging for that 15th june 2003 episode. And have them all.

tomppa said:
Hi everyone.
I'm an 18yr old lad from helsinki and a huge fan of James may :unsure:

:welcome: Don't worry, most of us here like him too :thumbsup:

Hey everyone..

I'm Mark, 21 yrs old, from Montreal in Canada. Been a lurker for a while and I feel like posting now.

I've been watching car videos for years and then fell in love with Top Gear & Clarkson movies, but I'm not a big fan of Fifth Gear tho..

I also like european cars, specially the british (TVR, Aston, Jag) and the italians (Alfa, Lambo) and of course, I'm a fan of the BMW M3. I'm studying computer sciences in college and I hope I will afford a nice car in a few years... for the moment I drive a '90 civic saloon..

Hi, my name is Ryan, I'm 20 from NY, and I'm a petrolhead. (the fact I even know what that word means living here my whole life says something about Top Gear :lol: )

I'm an engineering student and I drive a 92 Dodge Stealth R/T and a 89 civic DX Hatch in the winter.

Favorite Cars of the moment: Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Ariel Atom, and the Pagani Zonda

Hi to all!

I come from Greece and I am a big fan of these mad guys...
Their shows are full of new ideas and impressive comparisons regarding cars and automobiles in general.

I drive a turboed Ford Fiesta 1.4l, pushed to 180 bhp and 25kgr of torque, and I am currently working for the Asian Games, in Qatar.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone

I am from the UK and usually watch Top Gear

I am too young to drive but my signature should tell you what my dream car is.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Hey folks

I should have introduced myself before, but i forgot

Im AZZA and im from Northern Ireland

Im 17 and i currently drive an MG TF 160 Sprint roadster

Hope to chat to you all soon

Take care :D