INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Opps, guess I missed this one (I posted my newbie thread in the off-topic forum). Sorry about that, if any of you mods want to delete it or whatever.

Anyways, I'm from Florida, big sports car fan and I know quite a bit about cars. Came across this website when a friend of a friend of mine showed me the tv shows.

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm 24 years old and I study chemistry at the university, 4th semester.
I'm as you can see from Denmark and therefore I have a name non-danes can't pronounce, I can't afford a car because of the stupid 180% danish car-tax and because I'm female people look at me like I'm wierd when i say I would rather watch TG than SATC.

mgkdk said:
Hey, thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm 24 years old and I study chemistry at the university, 4th semester.
I'm as you can see from Denmark and therefore I have a name non-danes can't pronounce, I can't afford a car because of the stupid 180% danish car-tax and because I'm female people look at me like I'm wierd when i say I would rather watch TG than SATC.

:lol: I'll show your post to my sister, she can learn something from you.

She'll get irritated when I nick the remote and switch to Top Gear and start pointing at her and start laughing :)

Roman said:
Hey ! :)

Pardon tloekke's reaction... As a lady, you are a rare sight here.

So :welcome:
And if you enjoy TopGear, the new season starts soon.
We're all watching FifthGear on Mondays to help us wait for it. ;)

I think he deleted his post.... :?

Jostyrostelli said:
Roman said:
Hey ! :)

Pardon tloekke's reaction... As a lady, you are a rare sight here.

I think he deleted his post.... :?

Hmmmm, I didn't get to read it. What did he write...?

Then I will just go and take my dinner out of the oven and get ready to see a re-run of TG on BBC Prime in 15 min :p

Nope burritos

what...

worthlesswithoutpics.gif

Just to prove it, I saw some nice vids where a bold 50yo guy was 'tempting' another guy on MSN to pull off his pants :lol:

And we have some people here who would do that :yucky: :mrgreen:

Okay, then explain to me why you changed the topic from Top Gear, food, deleted posts to videos of pulled down grandpa pants.

Did we just gain our first female member? If so, welcome and enjoy your stay. If not, welcome and enjoy your stay.

swek said:
Okay, then explain to me why you changed the topic from Top Gear, food, deleted posts to videos of pulled down grandpa pants.

I can explain that...but I don't feel like explaining right now, it's late 8)

Ren has rubbed off on Josty.

And :welcome: mgkdk. I have some family in Vejen, Denmark. :)