INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Well, since I'm new...

Name's American TG Man, currently in high school, don't have a car (yet), aspiring to be a automotive engineer, watched nearly every top gear clip on Youtube (before they were taken down:cry: ), also have a cartoon planned in my head:blink: .

I'm 23, from India, though I've been in the US for 6 years now. I drive a '99 Saturn SL. I know that Saturn has this 'family car' image, but to be honest, it's a fun car to drive because while it has a mere 100 hp and generates just 100 odd ft-lb of torque at 4250 rpm, it's very light (plastic body panels), and has a manual transmission. I'ma big TG fan and have seen all the TG episodes on YouTube before the big take down early last week. I think it's a real shame they don't show TG here in the US. Thankfuly, F-1's on Speed and I can't wait for the new season to start.

Been a TG fan since the old format, never bothered about being on the forum, love the show needless to say. I hope I enjoy my time here.

I'm Kevin, I'm from Southern California, 18 years old, and Top Gear is my favorite show :)

I drive an 01 Accord coupe LX V6 and that's my toy for right now but I'm sure some day I'll have something better to mod haha.

Hello,

I've been a fan of TG for a number of years now and have been a visitor to the forum for about 6 months. I thought I should join and give a central Canadian perspective to the converations (input on the Ah-mer-i-cun episode to follow).

I live for F1.
I love to drive.
Shed a tear for me because I probably live the furthest that you can from a proper racing venue (inane stock car ovals excluded).

Cheers for now.
Vandal

Just thought I would say hi. Quiky got me hooked on Top Gear and then I found this site a while later (much to his surprise! :p)

I don?t have a car of my own (yet). I really want a ?64 ? - ?66 red Mustang, but that?s a while off?.

Hey all, my name's Philip and I'm from the land of the long white tyre cloud, i.e New Zealand. I love driving pretty much anything, I've been a massive fan of Top Gear for many years and I own a slightly modded Nissan 180SX.

Yo guys,

My name's Anthony, I'm 23 from the Philadelphia area and I drive an '01 Honda Civic EX Coupe (no rice).

Got hooked on Top Gear via YouTube, then I found this site and started downloading the episodes. After that I started lurking the forums ... the next logical thing was to join up and start posting.

Hi everyone..
I'm Bryony, 17 from Somerset.
I only started watching Top Gear properly since series 8, so probably have masses of episodes to download. Anyways, been a fan since then, and have wanted a place to talk to other fans so here I am!

:welcome: Welcome

Thank you!
...Still finding out what's what..!!

Hello!
My name is Anik... I'm a 36 year old single mom and I live in Qu?bec city Canada.
I work for Telus, a local phone company.
I love to watch Top Gear for the jokes... I think Hammond is so cute when he laughs. I love the fact that James May looks like Dave Murray from Iron Maiden ( my favorite band ). And above all, I love the great cars that they have on the show.
I wish that one day I will own a Mustang SVT Cobra... it's a dream.
Looking forward to more fun with all of you
Ciao

Hello everyone,

My name is Ryan and I've been a TG addict for 3 years now. I had my first fix when a buddy of mine showed me a clip of Toyota Aygo soccer on his laptop. I've been hooked ever since; downloading, watching, and re-watching every TG episode I could get my hands on. But for some reason, I still can't complete their "stuipdly hard quiz..." Oh well, back to the books!

Yo doods.

I'm Tom, 21, Uni student from Melbourne, Australia. TV here is a few seasons behind, and found this place through a work colleague of my mothers who knew I was a fan of the show. You'll find me more frequently on deviantART.com.

Hi, i'm from Australia, I have been watching Top Gear for the last two years now and enjoy it greatly. I am an avid reader of EVO, Wheels and Motor Magazines. As a car enthusiast, cruises are a regular occurrence. During late January, i was able to attend an Honda NSX cruise in Sydney known as NSXPOz. A total of 13 NSXs were at this event.

It is great to have finally become a forum member of FINAL GEAR!