INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

He's a good guy. He puts Clarkson in his place every now and then. I admire the guy!

Fluidic said:
He's a good guy. He puts Clarkson in his place every now and then. I admire the guy!

:welcome:

Hi Dante :wave:

Hey DanteSS3. Fill in your location since there are SO many people from all over the place here. Hard to keep track.

n00b

n00b

Hey everyone i'm a n00b to the forums and a huge TG/FG fan. Unfortunately i'm in the states, so...nuff said.
I also have a ftp server and solid dsl connection if needed from time to time. Message me if needed.

Hello all, I'm a Chinese Yank living in Massachusetts, and like all us fat, dumb 'Mericans ;) we don't get Top Gear (except for the rehashed stuff on Discovery but I stopped getting that, don't ask) so I have to download 'em like the rest of them. I'm a 300ZX fanboy and I've been lurking about this place for a few months now, so hello all.

Also, if anybody posts on Barry Boys then I'd love to give a shout out to my peeps, foshizzle, gggunit, homiez, etc.

Why thank you. STis rock, and that's not just shameless flattery.

BlaRo said:
Hello all, I'm a Chinese Yank living in Massachusetts, and like all us fat, dumb 'Mericans ;) we don't get Top Gear (except for the rehashed stuff on Discovery but I stopped getting that, don't ask) so I have to download 'em like the rest of them. I'm a 300ZX fanboy and I've been lurking about this place for a few months now, so hello all.

Also, if anybody posts on Barry Boys then I'd love to give a shout out to my peeps, foshizzle, gggunit, homiez, etc.

I used to loiter on Barry Boys (didnt post though, just found it a great laugh), I really should check it out again.

Hello!

Hello!

:mouse: Hello everyone I am new to the server. I am from San Diego California. Found out about this site by watching a Top Gear episode... absolutly loved it! I saw that you have what looks to me to be the entire collection here. Looking forward to reading and viewing up on all the fun.

Just thought Id say hello and thanks for keeping the Top Gear alive for us out here in Cali that can't watch it on TV.

:welcome: to all the new members

Hi Bryce :wave:

Yeah, you'll wanna stay away from Renesis. Some say he's a Canadian on a mission, others say he uses diamond tipped rotary parts for pillows, all we know is, he's called Ren. :p

Cruzz563 said:
Yeah, you'll wanna stay away from Renesis. Some say he's a Quebecer on a mission, others say he uses diamond tipped rotary parts for pillows, all we know is, he's called Ren. :p

There ya go, I fixed it for you, now it sounds great! 8)

infact, I'm adding it to my sig! :lol:

Hot :lol:

Hello.

The "What's That Song" forum rocks! I discovered this place because I wanted to know the track which was playing when Jeremy drove the SLR over the bridge on the race to Oslo. (Never heard of M83 before.) I joined because I thought I might know one or two tracks which nobody else does.

I'm an English semiconductor physics researcher in Italy, I drive a Mazda MX-5.

Here's a picture of me trying to look cool: http://www.triv.org.uk/~danny/images/mazda2929.jpg

Best,

Danny.