INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Welcome guys! Always glad to have new members. In fact, I'm enjoying a nice Budweiser right now. :beer:

:welcome: all!

Welcome guys! Always glad to have new members. In fact, I'm enjoying a nice Budweiser right now. :beer:

Budweiser and nice just cannot go in the same sentence unless Budvar is in it as well.

Name's Tiff. 19. I live in the Shires (not the habitat of the Hobbits, I mean England). I flitter between jobs but I'm a trained therapist and I do waitressing on the weekends.

I love Top Gear, rather partial to Hamster (had to be said, sorry) and also quite partial to Mustangs and vintage American cars in general as well. :)

Figured I should introduce myself here, seeing how it is the introduction thread and all.

I'm Matt, I'm 24, and I am from Chicago.

I have been downloading/watching TG for years, and had lurked here for a while. Might as well join up.

I am a "Titty" as Jezza would say, as I drive an Audi TT. I also have a BMW 318is as a daily driver. I am an American, and I own a gun.

Silly Europeans

:welcome: to the new people

My names joshua and im from perth, australia, i own a toyota corolla 01 Motor Sports model what i got about a month ago and currently on my learners and getting my licence just after easter (as my birthday is on easter friday and licensing centre is closed then) and im a fan of topgear

:welcome:

Theres a lot of people on this forum who only make 1 post isnt there :)

Name's Tiff. 19. I live in the Shires (not the habitat of the Hobbits, I mean England). I flitter between jobs but I'm a trained therapist and I do waitressing on the weekends.

I love Top Gear, rather partial to Hamster (had to be said, sorry) and also quite partial to Mustangs and vintage American cars in general as well. :)

Sounds like Tiff Needell!! :D

Forgot to introduce myself before...so yeah. Hi. Been here for a couple of months now and quite like the place - hey, its earned a spot on my Firefox tabs bar, it must be good ;)

Err what else...avid Top Gear fan, motorsport fan and in particular the F1s and V8s. :)

Hello, another newbie here! Been visiting the site for a while, and thought it was time I stopped lurking. I'm a big TG fan, and love fast cars and classic motors. My dream car is an AM DB9 in silver *drools uncontrollably*.

:welcome: everybody. great to have more members added to the big FG family :)

Guess I didn't get the memo about TG Season 9! ;)

Guess I didn't get the memo about TG Season 9! ;)

So happy it's back - one of the best made TV productions in the world IMO. Though I wish they had someone notifying us here in the US that it's back on air! They really know how to put together images and music.

Look forward to the tremendous resource you all have developed here at FG!

Last edited:
Coming to you live from America. Caught the show when The Discovery Channel teased us. The never saw it again, until the Buggatti speed test showed up on YouTube. Now a full Addict. Love the site!

Names Lissa I'm a 31 year old car mad Mum..I hail from North Queensland Australia and am deeply in love with my car, its comonly known as the other child, a 2001 XR6 Falcon VCT. My husband and I are members of our local XR Club and love to take it on the track as seen in my signature pic, I dont get out to the track as much as I would like but inbetween track day I try and amuse myself with carting and the drags, I have a list of mods to my car that the price of which could have bought me another house..I am virtually new to the Top Gear scene having only been watching for the last twelve months though I do admit, now dont shoot me here, and i really do need to get this out of the way, I have been harboring a rather sizable crush on Jeremy since I saw him on Parky in 2003, gotta love a guy who tells it as is and lives for cars..

Hey guys! Another newbie here! I'm Jane, from Newcastle upon Tyne, England. I'm 16, and will be 17 in June and a Top Gear and Richard Hammond Fan :D.

I have a huge passion for cars, I guess I inherited that from my Dad. And my dream car is the Bugatti Veyron. Also I am a graphics maker and like to make signatures, avatars, etc using Photoshop. Hehe! Hope to see you guys around. :)