Where In The World Is..?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where In The World Is..?

Sometimes you've got the feeling that you haven't read anything for ages from certain members. May they be gone livin' a life, trolling around in parts of the forum you never visit or perhaps you just missed when they announced a timeout. This thread wants to help you wondering about that stuff.

I'll start with the following:

Where the heck is Shawn?

Comment

I've been wondering the same for awhile...hope he's alright, always liked having him around.
      "I'm not always on the internet, but when I am, I prefer finalgear.com forums."

Comment

He might be pulling an austere and taking a sabbatical or something from us crazy people.

The sky has been falling for decades.

Comment

Mmmh, it seems he deleted his avatar and signature as well, so I guess he's having a deliberate timeout. Rather odd is that he quit cold turkey. Anyway, I hope he decides to come back again some time.

Comment

I remember he didn't have an avvie right before he disappeared because he couldn't find a good one, from memory. I hope all is ok with him, and that his issues with the crazy neighbours have been worked out.
            Now rocking my Swift 2.0- louder, faster, meaner, but still my little Suzy

Comment

mh, damn..

Comment

This is strange indeed. He used to be on here almost constantly. Hope he's ok.......
                A man named Jeffy once said, "If laziness is craziness, then I've lost my marbles...and I don't feel like trying to find them."

Comment

hm, interesting thread...

I know he's been gone for a while now, but i kind of missed the moment when Honda F1 left.
                  Did he even leave and I'm nothing looking at the right threads, or is he really gone.

This is a big forum, hard to keep track with everything.

Comment

I wonder if this has anything to do with him passing on the Wacky Races after the end of the last race.

Comment

Originally posted by 47 View Post
                      hm, interesting thread...

I know he's been gone for a while now, but i kind of missed the moment when Honda F1 left.
                      Did he even leave and I'm nothing looking at the right threads, or is he really gone.

This is a big forum, hard to keep track with everything.
                      He moved to Aberdeen and posted a few posts when he got there, and then we never heard from him again...he should come back!

Comment

New one to bump-

where did SL65 (aka the moderator from Sydney) go? From memory, his last post was August and it was a lot like Shawn, just a normal post and then gone.

This is the one thing I hate about the internet. If somebody disappears, you can't ring them/relatives up and ask how they are, you are left wondering until you get some news (if any)

Comment

Francis just returned after about a month. Looking forward to his posts in the Lens Flair thread

Comment

Little update on missing persons...

Originally posted by brydiem View Post
                            where did SL65 (aka the moderator from Sydney) go? From memory, his last post was August and it was a lot like Shawn, just a normal post and then gone.
                            He's back. Posted a couple of times this morning.
                            (V) ( ;,,; ) (V)

Comment

IIRC, Shawn just decided to stop posting on these boards. I think I read something in one of his posts before he became inactive.
                              "Basically, the excruciating pain you feel when you sink a knife into your thumb, a lot of the pain comes from the knowledge that you're really an idiot." -- Anthony Bourdain

Comment

^^ yeah, noticed. I was like "yaaaaay, I barely know you, but you're BACK!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Anyone know about scathing?

Comment

Thanks for your concern but all is well with myself

Thought I'd resume posting again seeing as Top Gear returns to our TV's (or computers ) again shortly.

Comment

I feel bad it took me a month after the first person realized it, but I just noticed Shawn has been gone. He was one of my favorite members here, I agreed with him more than anyone else most of the time.

No one has his email address?

Comment

I actually think some people had him on facebook, but I don't.

The sky has been falling for decades.

Comment

Working...
                                        X