Where In The World Is..?

So about an hour ago I got a message on facebook from Mineworksfine about the "rage quit". I angrily pop on the forum, trying to find how many months it has been since I last signed on for reference at me laughing at the fact you guys were still talking about it to my friends who I replaced you all with because apparently top gear is very popular with people who like to spend 100$ on a 5" pokemon stuffed animals and instead find this.
The last time I checked the forum thinking maybe I should come back you were all still insulting me :p
Awww you guys miss me :3

I'll admit it. I probably over reacted a bit, and I probably overdid the TMI. I took the "random thoughts" too far to "what is going through my head right now *hit post*". That was a bit too much.

Ok I'll come back. I can only smother pokeypeople with so much car boreyness and deviantArt doesn't know what I am on about with "look the cartoon person drives an alfa!".
DeviantArt does however have a forum for complaining about things including things like pubes so there will be no more of that. Congrats on getting my attention after months of me ignoring this site, oh and thanks for reminding me that it is sunday and to download top gear which this week is apparently about hats. :)

Welcome back. :D

That is...interesting. :blink:

I never did that I just deleted my links and picture and stopped posting. So people wouldn't message me randomly on facebook or something.

It's worth mentioning btw, I do not think I ever turned off my PMs and they do get sent to the same mail folder. :p

Kat if you're not gonna discuss itchy pubes you might as well go back into hiding! The only reason I said I liked you was because you made me feel okay about my itchy pubes. :cry:

Seriously though, welcome back. Stick around, we need more oddball people on here like you and I. This place seems way too normal now from what I can gather.

You can message me about it so we do not upset anyone else :p

Welcome back Kat.

we need more oddball people on here like you and I. This place seems way too normal now from what I can gather.

Don't speak so soon, we don't need another MoparMan or Antlion. :p

Don't speak so soon, we don't need another MoparMan or Antlion. :p

Who the hell is Antlion? I don't even know Atlantian, I just know the name as it's rather infamous now.

To me oddball and trollish are completely different things, you don't need to be disingenuous or a nuisance to be oddball or interesting.

Edit: Mally, you need to wait at least 48 hours before people start to notice. :p

Last edited:
Kat if you're not gonna discuss itchy pubes you might as well go back into hiding! The only reason I said I liked you was because you made me feel okay about my itchy pubes. :cry:

Seriously though, welcome back. Stick around, we need more oddball people on here like you and I. This place seems way too normal now from what I can gather.

You can message me about it so we do not upset anyone else :p

You two aren?t going to ask Viper for a subforum about personal hygiene and itchy pubes, are you? :p

You two aren?t going to ask Viper for a subforum about personal hygiene and itchy pubes, are you? :p

Hey, if we can have one for sports then we can have one for that too.

The obvious trolls were enjoyable to poke though now weren't they. :lol:
And NO I do not need a pube forum, that is ok.

Wait, is that a veiled statement about how F1 isn't a real sport? :lol:

There is a hygiene and pubes discussion forum it is all run through Quiky's PM account here.

F1 is significantly less boring than most sports but I prefer races that are shorter and have twisty tracks.

Wait, is that a veiled statement about how F1 isn't a real sport? :lol:

:lol:
Not really, I just read people saying that it is a pretty....erm....inhospitable part of the fourms.

F1 is significantly less boring than most sports but I prefer races that are shorter and have twisty tracks have something going on.
:mrgreen:

You should try doing twisties in a beetle. They put in handles to keep you from falling over from the body roll. Very exciting. :lol: