Where In The World Is..?

He was on the Hooniverse podcast in may.

He also recently moved, so he is probably concerned with a lot of other stuff at the moment.

He's such a hipster.

LOL everyone's on Instagram now, not just latte-drinking beard-grooming fixie-riding hipsters or whatever 2008 standup comedy bit you're stealing from.

He was on the Hooniverse podcast in may.

:yes:

He's semi active on Facebook, where he announced his move a while back and recently posted the 924 for sale.

Yep, I recently rejoined for networking purposes (and to post cat pics). But I moved back to the East Coast now, starting grad school in August, driving the snot-colored Fiat 2,500 miles in the process. And yes, I am selling the 924S?it'll be on Bring A Trailer soon.

Reactions: MWF
Which puts you a lot closer to Ringmeet and the sale of the 924 may cover the ticket.....

Which narf died and made you Captain Buzzkill?

:p

There's more than one?

BlaRo

I recently saw your posts from years back about Moto G V7. I was wondering where i can get a similar fender eliminator and side bags

Thanks

BlaRo

I recently saw your posts from years back about Moto G V7. I was wondering where i can get a similar fender eliminator and side bags

Thanks
Fender eliminator is from here on eBay. Side bags were NOS scooter bags from the 70s also on eBay, they're harder to find now. I used Givi side frames to mount them to the V7, which you can find here.

Nor have kip, The Interceptor or Joker. :(

Well, go tell him an Internet car forum is more important than whatever he's got going on! :p

Only drove past the car, not him :( Sure, must've been close by, but I wasn't really in a position then to park and start searching just like that :p

No paper! No pen! No nothing! I am was terribadly prepared for that encounter! :(

And where the hell was eizbaer at Ringmeet? :p