Where In The World Is..?

Polly

wants a cracker
Sometimes you've got the feeling that you haven't read anything for ages from certain members. May they be gone livin' a life, trolling around in parts of the forum you never visit or perhaps you just missed when they announced a timeout. This thread wants to help you wondering about that stuff.

I'll start with the following:

Where the heck is Shawn?

MIA since end of July. Dogbert, myself & others have posted regarding his whereabouts, but no one had news.
Checked his last few posts and did not see any ?so, I?m off on holiday for three months etc?.
Hope he?s OK and just not posting for a positive, reason like he met a new lady friend or something.
:?

I've been wondering the same for awhile...hope he's alright, always liked having him around.

He might be pulling an austere and taking a sabbatical or something from us crazy people.

Mmmh, it seems he deleted his avatar and signature as well, so I guess he's having a deliberate timeout. Rather odd is that he quit cold turkey. Anyway, I hope he decides to come back again some time.

I remember he didn't have an avvie right before he disappeared because he couldn't find a good one, from memory. I hope all is ok with him, and that his issues with the crazy neighbours have been worked out. :(

This is strange indeed. He used to be on here almost constantly. Hope he's ok.......

I wonder if this has anything to do with him passing on the Wacky Races after the end of the last race.

hm, interesting thread...

I know he's been gone for a while now, but i kind of missed the moment when Honda F1 left.
Did he even leave and I'm nothing looking at the right threads, or is he really gone.

This is a big forum, hard to keep track with everything.

He moved to Aberdeen and posted a few posts when he got there, and then we never heard from him again...he should come back!

New one to bump-

where did SL65 (aka the moderator from Sydney) go? From memory, his last post was August and it was a lot like Shawn, just a normal post and then gone.

This is the one thing I hate about the internet. If somebody disappears, you can't ring them/relatives up and ask how they are, you are left wondering until you get some news (if any)

Francis just returned after about a month. Looking forward to his posts in the Lens Flair thread :)

IIRC, Shawn just decided to stop posting on these boards. I think I read something in one of his posts before he became inactive.

^^ yeah, noticed. I was like "yaaaaay, I barely know you, but you're BACK!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks for your concern but all is well with myself :)

Thought I'd resume posting again seeing as Top Gear returns to our TV's (or computers :ninja:) again shortly.

I feel bad it took me a month after the first person realized it, but I just noticed Shawn has been gone. He was one of my favorite members here, I agreed with him more than anyone else most of the time.

No one has his email address?