FinalGear Forums under top 2250 forums in the world! :(

F12Bwth

This may take a second to load http://rankings.big-boards.com/?sort=posts&p=all

That site lists all the forums in the world Ranked by posts, users and views and Finalgear isn't on there.

Time to step up our game and maybe then we can beat that damn

Zwangerschapspagina Forum... The dutch pregnancy and baby discussion forum!

I feel quite good staying under the radar.

And if you count views? (funny picture thread's over a million just on its own...)

maybe no one's submitted it... also i liek being unknown, ninjas ftw :ninja:

I rather prefer flying under the radar. It means we're still close and tight nit with none of the immaturity and war that goes on outside. It's like a safe haven on the internet...well for us anyway.

No, see, this is a GOOD thing. It means we're just like TG -- ambitious but rubbish. And I like that. ;)

The quality of members on this forum is much higher than most. Last thing I want is 4chan like quality here.

The quality of members on this forum is much higher than most. Last thing I want is 4chan like quality here.

I'm glad you like the quality of my member :p

/me votes to submit as "Finalgear.com - Aerial Piano Removal Techniques Discussion Board"

I like it the size it is. Its pretty big, but not so big that there are too many people. For a site this size, I feel like I know most of the regulars pretty well, which is great. And the local community is also excellent (see Massachusetts meetup thread).

Not many other forums have communities like we do, which is why this is the only forum I've ended up staying over the years (I've been a member at tons of them).

As others have said, I don't necessarily want FG to degrade to the point of many of those large forums.

Quality really is greater than quantity.

maybe no one's submitted it... also i liek being unknown, ninjas ftw :ninja:
I submitted it like a million years ago. They basically want money now to get listed, otherwise they ignore you.