Question regarding the Driving Roads forum.

Firebird

Car(s)
Coming soon...
Hello there, i would love to have axcess to the Driving Roads forum, and im willing to post a lot to get there.
But im wondering if its any use, is it popular?

And most important of all, does it have some roads in Norway or Sweden?
I dont wanna be dissapointed when i get there :)

it's awesome

just send me 100$, and i'll make sure you get access :p

Hello there, i would love to have axcess to the Driving Roads forum, and im willing to post a lot to get there.

Driving Roads

Apply to join this group in order to view the Driving Roads forum. You must have 300 posts and have been a member for six months in order to be accepted.

The rest I don't know.

Oh and I moved this to the appropriate forum.

Spamming needlessly wont do you any favours though, and the limit is apparently 300 posts, so you still have a fair way to go. With that sort of limit, basically they want committed Finalgear members who contribute to the forum discussions and community, not just guys who breeze in asking for access with little credibility. As for whats in there regarding actual roads, I don't know either.

and i just went to check...there is one topic, with 2 (useless) replies

don't think you're missing much...

Thanks for the great friggin sarcasm!

By posting a lot i don't mean spamming, thats in your head, you dont have to draw useless conclusions like that.
After all i am a member of a certain group called Normal Behaving Teens.
I love this site and i'm active enough, i would just raise my activity for a good reward.

On another note it doesn't seem like theres much activity on there, a real bummer.
Would love to have a forum with handy tips like that.

^ chill, he wasn't saying you were going to do that, he was just warning against doing so. And if you want the it to be an active forum, you may have to show some initiative and start some conversations. The whole give some, take some idea :)

Yeah, i didnt mean to be cranky but this friday has a lot of work in it if you know what i mean :p

I've just turned 18, and i almost have my drivers licence - So i would have to do some taking before any giving.