Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the average FG member?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Who is the average FG member?

    Recently, I was wondering who is the average FG member.
    How old is s/he?
    Does s/he have a beard?
    Well, let's find out, shall we?
    Please, answer this honestly.
    I won't use this data for nothing else, I swear. This is just purely curiosity.
    Suggestions for this survey? Let me know!
    Thanks in advance.

    Link
    ?
    "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

    #2
    You better use this data for something. Charts! Lots and lots of charts!

    EDIT: Also, i feel like "Cat and Dog" should be in its own button
    Last edited by gaasc; July 28th, 2017, 5:17 PM.

    <Ice> Oh, you're the kiddy anime guy.
    "The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men who can dream of things that never were."
    — John F. Kennedy

    Comment


      #3
      Some thoughts... pets should be checkboxes, not radio boxes - possibly with amounts - and a "nope" choice.
      Cars and bikes up to 100
      Is that ownership or possession? I possess a car, but don't own a car
      Hair colour?
      Income - gross or net should be defined, or boxes for both.
      City/metroarea/etc. size?
      Distance to next neighbour?
      Type/size of home?
      Number of times you moved?
      Education?
      ...
      Octavia
      Fabia
      Beetle

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by gaasc View Post
        You better use this data for something. Charts! Lots and lots of charts!

        EDIT: Also, i feel like "Cat and Dog" should be in its own button
        OF COURSE!



        Originally posted by narf View Post
        Some thoughts... pets should be checkboxes, not radio boxes - possibly with amounts - and a "nope" choice.
        Cars and bikes up to 100
        Is that ownership or possession? I possess a car, but don't own a car
        Hair colour?
        Income - gross or net should be defined, or boxes for both.
        City/metroarea/etc. size?
        Distance to next neighbour?
        Type/size of home?
        Number of times you moved?
        Education?
        ...

        Hey, good suggestions!
        Keep it simple: how many cars do you have?

        I'll work on it and add some of those.
        ?
        "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

        Comment


          #5
          Answers submitted.

          Comment


            #6
            Done.
            Battered and weary after the craziness of the 1960s, the self-righteousness of the 1970s and the greed of the 1980s, I want to go home again, oh, so desperately - home to that land of drive-in restaurants and Chevy Bel-Airs, making out and rock 'n' roll and drag races and Studebakers, Elvis and James Dean and black leather jackets. Not that I ever owned a black leather jacket.
            (Roger Ebert)

            |

            Comment


              #7
              I live in an apartment in a house.

              I don't actually know how much I weigh.

              Comment


                #8
                [
                Originally posted by CraigB View Post
                Answers submitted.
                Thanks!

                Originally posted by Dr_Grip View Post
                Done.
                Originally posted by thevictor390 View Post
                I live in an apartment in a house.

                I don't actually know how much I weigh.
                Errr...you people always find ways to make things hard...
                Also, guesstime your weight!
                ?
                "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

                Comment


                  #9




                  Viva la Targa!

                  "Anybody who accuses this of being a girl car, needs to get into a Miata or Fiata on a back road. This is the most fun you can have in a car - without a girl in it." - Jason Cammisa about the ND platform
                  "Changing gear is a vital form of self-expression that I'm being denied." - Richard Hammond on the Gen 4 Clio RS
                  "These cars remind us, what driving - and in a wider sense, what motoring is all about. It's about the sensation of controlling a machine - not the speed with which you cover ground." - Chris Harris on the Caterham Seven and the purity of driving

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Submitted Looking forward to seeing the results!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I commented on this at the last mini DFW meet with RdKetchup, Crazyjeeper, Spectre, JCE, and Nabster. We're all above average height dudes with glasses and short hair

                      Done, but you need to add glasses as an option
                      Last edited by Der Stig; July 28th, 2017, 9:56 PM.

                      Bikes:Honda VFR 800 Honda 919
                      Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport
                      Cars:Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Jaguar XJR 4.0
                      Broken:Ford Bronco 4.9 4x4

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I entered some stuff.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          - Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I refuse to fill out a form that asks for age instead of year of birth.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Der Stig View Post
                              Done, but you need to add glasses as an option
                              Dude, I came here to ADD THAT.

                              Canada uses the Metric System. Act accordingly.

                              Originally posted by DanRoM View Post
                              I refuse to fill out a form that asks for age instead of year of birth.
                              That's a good point...



                              ALSO



                              Kids! How could I forget to add this question!
                              ?
                              "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Filled out.. although it feels like this is at least in several of the details not overly representative long term or even short term. Beard? Relationship? Number of cars? So many things are very much subject to change .. some even by tomorrow.. beard, no beard, beard, no beard.. like a blinker




                                Want to support the FinalGear Ringmeet? Feel free to donate! We'll make sure to put it to good use. Or buy more booze.

                                Comment


                                  #17

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Yeah that's what I also chose




                                    Want to support the FinalGear Ringmeet? Feel free to donate! We'll make sure to put it to good use. Or buy more booze.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by thomas View Post
                                      Filled out.. although it feels like this is at least in several of the details not overly representative long term or even short term. Beard? Relationship? Number of cars? So many things are very much subject to change .. some even by tomorrow.. beard, no beard, beard, no beard.. like a blinker
                                      Everything is not overly representative in the long term.
                                      People move, hair falls out, kids die...
                                      ?
                                      "I'm sure Burger King is doing great in Germany, but they're not exactly stopping making schnitzels."

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Filled in my answers

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X