BritCar Silverstone FG Meetup [Official UK Meet!]

WirelessMonkey

Car(s)
MK1 Golf Driver
Anyone fancy organising it? Could be abit of fun. Thought id make a seperate thread so people who are going can say if they are interested and maybe we can organise summit. Maybe get a banner on TV that says finalgear.com on it or something :D

Last edited:
Would be great to go, but Silverstone is a bit far away for a day trip for me. Brands Hatch is close enough, but that doesn't hold anything decent, except for the BTCC, which has already been there this year.

^You do realise that there's a reason for picking Silverstone and the Britcar 24 hours don't you?

Like I said in the other thread, it's looking increasingly more likely that I'll be there, and it would be cool to meet some people!

I could turn up.... Since I dont have a car, will need to find a way to get to silverstone

I'm going down with a couple of mates. However, I've never been to an endurance race before, so any advice on what it'll be like, sleeping arrangements, whether we should stick around for the entire race or get some sleep in the middle (I'm guessing the former :p)... if you've got any tips on getting the most out of the weekend, I'd really appreciate it. :)

ill be there on the sat, was gonna go for the whole weekend but my mates can only do the sat.

just as well because the 3 and 2 day tickets have stopped selling as of today. we're just going to buy a day pass on the day

I'm going :), mabye viper or someone else could nock up something we can dowload and print off to show were members?? i might be going sat, but def sunday :D

Anyone else going?

More importantly, any more thoughts on meetup time/place? Saturday or Sunday?

I'm going down there on Friday evening, and that's rapidly approaching, so I guess we need to sort something fairly sharpish!

^You do realise that there's a reason for picking Silverstone and the Britcar 24 hours don't you?

Like I said in the other thread, it's looking increasingly more likely that I'll be there, and it would be cool to meet some people!

Yes, but still. Living in Kent gives easy access to wonderful places like Europe. And London. And not much else.