Icetrack meet 17.-21.1.2019, (air)field of ice

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
Oh hello.

I'll add basic details here as well, even when most planning, booking and attendance has already been done in various IM groups.

But to recap, we are having the same plan as last year; Cabin booked in Pudasjärvi from Thursday to Monday, 17.-21.1. at an airfield we also have for ourselves on Saturday. Again for Friday there are options for extra activities. Few of us are heading for snowmobiling again and I still recommend the nearby ski resort, for very scenic runs. And as said Saturday will be spent at the airfield again, and eating one moose in the evening. Ouluzone track is in the plans again for Sunday, as soon as there are enough names on the attendance list to not make the meet too expensive per person.

I'm in. Question: When will we be leaving Pudasjärvi on Monday? I plan on coming by plane directly to Oulu, and on Monday there are two flights I could take: around 11:00 and around 14:30. Which would be the better choice?

Also, arrival would be at 17:00 on Thursday.

I'd be grateful for someone giving me a lift both on Thursday and on Monday. :)

Latter flight will be a more relaxed day, if there's a fitting connecting flight for you. Check out at the cabin is at 10. And as there will be some cleaning up, packing and the sort to do, I doubt anyone would want to wake up earlier than needed. :p

Thanks for the info, the later flight is ok. In fact, both of them connect to the same flight out of Helsinki, it's just a matter of how much I trust FinnAir to be on time with the flight from Oulu to Helsinki. :D

To whom it may concern: I will be arriving in OUL from DUS via HEL on January 17th at 17:05h. It would be great if someone could pick me up at the airport on the way up. And also, bring me back in time for my flight back on January 21st, 14:25h. :)

It was also be fun - and for pickups, very practical - if other people who are flying in were on the same flight(s)... :)