The general Massachusetts meetup thread

]
Mom wouldn't agree to that unless she got to meet everyone going.

Stoneham has a recreation park?:blink: *did not do sport things*

I'm roughly guessing based on your Google map post on page 1; went to Google, zoomed in, and picked a park. I don't think anyone else is going to the thing at Larz Anderson on Sunday (are you guys?), seeing as they're an hour out west, so it might just be me. Change the time and place if you have to, but unless you tell me not to be there, I'll be there.

I actually might depending on the weather. If its really nice, I'm going to head down to the Cape with a friend. If its not beach weather, then why not Larz Anderson.

Forget random thoughts: MA, this is the "prove we are not murderers" thread.

I'm roughly guessing based on your Google map post on page 1; went to Google, zoomed in, and picked a park. I don't think anyone else is going to the thing at Larz Anderson on Sunday (are you guys?), seeing as they're an hour out west, so it might just be me. Change the time and place if you have to, but unless you tell me not to be there, I'll be there.

now she is very asleep right now and I might forget. Want me to give you her email?

Forget random thoughts: MA, this is the "prove we are not murderers" thread.

:lol:

^ you're right, you weren't in the pic of everyone else how do I know you are not creepy :p

now she is very asleep right now and I might forget. Want me to give you her email?

Er, and risk freaking her out worse? Nah, just come back to this thread tomorrow and remind yourself.

Ok, this is what I think would be best. I skip this one and not argue with mom for awhile because that will make more angry. Insted sometime in near future we have mother meeting plan on a non-carfun day so I can meet people ahead of time for a large carfun day.

Just ask.. what's the worst that could happen?

She get angrier and lessens the chance of ever being car fun :(

Unlike now, when you're having so much of it already :p

yes. so much fun sitting in my room playing game boy all day

Yeah, acres of British metal can't compete with that. You have fun with your Pokemon; (CrazyRussian maybe) and I will be taking loads of pics of great old machinery tomorrow.

Well, since kat can't go any time too soon, then I would like to re-demand that we set up something for the week of July 19th.

I'm going to be away June 24-July 26, so if anything oes down on the 19th, I'm not going to be there.

Well, any weekend is fine for me, as long as if it's a Sunday it doesn't go very late.