No announcement yet.

The general Massachusetts meetup thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ probably best, mother agrees to meeting plan but she wants to procrastinate on it.
    Originally Posted by captain_70s

Katwalk - Draining the world of happy since 1989
    I am usually off on the tumblrs now (there is a separate blog for whining and that is not it)

Comment

we're not trying to take you out on a date, we're just going to hang out and look at cars
      "Men with guts attack those corners!" - Keiichi Tsuchiya
      2006 Acura TL and 1999 Mazda Miata

Comment

I know. She is insanely overprotective.

I am usually off on the tumblrs now (there is a separate blog for whining and that is not it)

Comment

wait wait wait... so we are going to have to each go and have an interview with kats mom? seriously?
          "My laptop has a webcam; if I wanted to make money while making a mess, I'd be all over the internet. Hell, you'd probably have videos of me bookmarked."
          ~Klutch~

“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”
          ~Ernest Hemingway~

It's all about having the right priorities. You can sleep in your car but you can't race your house -|- Basically i go accurately and on special lines

Comment

I don't blame you if you don't want to do it, it is beyond unreasonable.

Comment

Like individually? Couldn't we just meet up like on the way to wherever we're going?

Comment

no because then you can murder her. Paranoia plz.

Comment

Zomgz. Wow.

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                  •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                  •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                  •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                  •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

i am def not going to meet this woman... i can guarantee i will not make a great impression. There is NO way i could keep the snide murdering remarks to myself
                    "My laptop has a webcam; if I wanted to make money while making a mess, I'd be all over the internet. Hell, you'd probably have videos of me bookmarked."
                    ~Klutch~

“Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games.”
                    ~Ernest Hemingway~

It's all about having the right priorities. You can sleep in your car but you can't race your house -|- Basically i go accurately and on special lines

Comment

kat, are you trolling us?
                      I'm sorry, but there is no way that I'm going out of my way to meet some crazy woman (no offense to your mother) that won't let her 19-year-old daughter go to a car show because she might get murdered.

Comment

If I didn't know better, I'd say she's just trying to separate us so she can pick us off one by one...

Comment

Originally posted by thevictor390 View Post
                          If I didn't know better, I'd say she's just trying to separate us so she can pick us off one by one...
                          You know what. That seems about right. Like how they do it in the movies.

On a separate note, I can't make tomorrow, but I decided that I'm probably going to the Larz Anderson German Car Day on June 21st. Anyone want to come? Kat?

http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/T...ndarEventId=36
                          Last edited by CrzRsn; June 7th, 2009, 5:36 AM.

•1997 Audi A6 Avant 2.8 quattro - 12/2006-04/2007 - Totaled
                          •2005 Audi TT 1.8T quattro - 07/2012-11/2012 - Traded
                          •2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0 - 11/2012-
                          •1992 Mazda Miata 1.6 - 03/2013-07/2017 - Sold
                          •1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 - 12/2014-

Twitter/Instagram: @SeenOnWoodward

Comment

I am almost always free on Sundays.

Comment

yeah apparently she wants you to put yourselves in unreasonable dangerous circumstances instead because you know, it's totally fair.

Who wants to donate to the "kat needs to move out damnit" fund?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyRussian540 View Post
                                You know what. That seems about right. Like how they do it in the movies.

On a separate note, I can't make tomorrow, but I decided that I'm probably going to the Larz Anderson German Car Day on June 21st. Anyone want to come? Kat?

http://www.larzanderson.org/Topics/T...ndarEventId=36

if I'm not hungover on the 21st, I'll come. Turning 21 FTMFW!

Eh, I'll probably come, why not. Mike, wanna give me a ride?
                                Last edited by LeVeL; June 7th, 2009, 2:36 PM.

Comment

No can go on the 21st; friend's wedding.
                                  "Power corrupts. Lack of power corrupts absolutely."
                                  -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Well, couldn't have gone anyway. I got horribly sick early this morning so I had no sleep until like now

Comment

Just got back; great lineup, including a Jensen Interceptor, Sunbeam Tigers, a Marcos GT (!), and a Bugatti Type 57 (the one with the straight-8[!!]). Posting pics now. Didn't see any other FGers, but there was a guy there wearing a UMass motorsports shirt.

http://forums.finalgear.com/vehicle-...-2009-a-36404/
                                      Last edited by Labcoatguy; June 7th, 2009, 9:27 PM.
                                      -Redliner, ironically

Comment

ok. There is a show on the 20th in topsfield. Who would like to go and I tell mother none of you are going. http://www.nsocc.com/

Comment

Nope. That entire weekend is off-limits for me.
                                          -Redliner, ironically

Comment

Working...
                                          X